Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill lets see if IT will debate the incel responding to their comments ABOUT FACE AND LMS THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
This comment was deleted.

I don't care about IT. We are better than them. If an incel says 2+2=4 they will disagree no matter what so I don't care about them and new view Reddit as a whole.

jfl at that brainlet who brings up video games and headsets as his first reason as to why men don't get laid

200.gif

Classic brainlet move, mistaking consequences for causes. Men rot and play video game all day as a way to cope with their life being shit, it's not the cause.

Do not bother with these people. It's like trying to teach a blind person to drive a car.

The first foid "i'm not like that so the blackpill is false teehee" just lol
jfl at that brainlet who brings up video games and headsets as his first reason as to why men don't get laid

200.gif

Classic brainlet move, mistaking consequences for causes. Men rot and play video game all day as a way to cope with their life being shit, it's not the cause.
Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

The third guy did some mental gymnastics to lower the percentage of virgins wtf

Someone needs to do an IT ban speedrun

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back