Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's see how looks aren't everything

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

So she's a model, claiming looks aren't everything therefore she hasn't experienced the abuse that we had.
Let's see how looks aren't everything, every incel should comment tbh tbh

Before you go outside you always worry about being "made fun of" or laughed at. You always wonder if your "friend" is going to make a remark about your looks. You're just being yourself having fun, not worrying about anything and there comes someone with remark about your looks ruining your WHOLE day and you only think about that negative moment through out the whole day. How the fuck can this bitch ass fucking model say that looks aren't everything when she herself has NEVER experienced that abuse as a child, as a kid, as a teen, as an adult, never. How can this bitch say that when SLIGHTEST remark about your looks makes you feel like SHIT for the whole day? Heck one day, some even feel it for the whole week and on top of that, that remark gets stuck with you for the rest of your life. "Looks aren't everything m8, listen to me lol I am a model and I know better", yeah right fuck off lol..

I can't take her seriously

Lmao, obviously looks don't matter for roasties because even if they're butt ugly they'll get approached by 100s of men.

I want to fuck her brains out

If looks don't matter would she let me

Tedx is garbage, they let anyone speak lol.

LITERAL STACY TALKING ABOUT HOW LOOKS DON'T MATTER WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Such virtue signaling. Her career was ogre at this point. It’s like Scarlett Johansson cutting her hair and speaking at the Women’s March. “Yeah, I made my living on my looks but fuck the establishment and rah rah you plain and dark women!”

Money isn't everything and I'm a trillionaire

Money doesn't buy you happiness, just ask me, a multi-millionaire!

Pfft, racism? I've never experienced that, and i'm white! Therefore it doesn't exist!

Ridiculous. How can some obviously attractive Stacy tell us that looks doesn't matter? The halo effect is a real thing, scientifically we know that to humans being attractive means A LOT.

The whole TED talk is about her telling the audience how looks ARE everything, how they change how people are perceived and how she's become obsessed about how she looks by having this knowledge.