Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Let's say you're a manlet and get looksmaxxed. Then get heightmogged like this. I mean...Jesus Christ.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

the heightpill is unavoidable

Tall people should be cut down to size in Red Dead Redemption.

the heightpill is unavoidable

What pisses me off are the people who deny heightism exists, when it's SO prevalent when you ask any manlet

Actually brutal. But if the buy getting mogged in the picture is like 5’10 and the mogger is a freak then its still not that bad, but realistically the guy getting mogged is probably 5’4

Actually brutal. But if the buy getting mogged in the picture is like 5’10 and the mogger is a freak then its still not that bad, but realistically the guy getting mogged is probably 5’4

As a 5'4 manlet ricecel it's the worst when standing next to anyone. 5'2 women wearing 6" stiletto heels heightmog the fuck out of me. It's the WORST.

Massive necro for this post jfl, this is like 3 weeks old.

As a 5'4 manlet ricecel it's the worst when standing next to anyone. 5'2 women wearing 6" stiletto heels heightmog the fuck out of me. It's the WORST.
Brutal bro, have you considered moving out of the west?

Pretty close to where I live. I am 6 foot and I get heightmogged regularly. I'm not kidding I can walk into a walmart and there might be dozens of guys in there and only like 5 are my height or shorter. At 6 foot barefoot. It's not uncommon for women to be of a height or taller either.

The cities with 60K+ are less heightmoggy though.

Truth because there's more diversity in bigger cities, meaning more ethnics whites mog, like Chicago, Indianapolis, etc.

Also the whites are shorter and swarthier there, a lot more "offwhites" as well. In the rural places it's full of Aryan Chads and even the dysgenic whites are tall and broad.

Yup. and many more soyboys in these cities.

I feel so inferior and less powerful when i get height mogged

Massive necro for this post jfl, this is like 3 weeks old.
Doesn't matter the graycels lurk old post and comm nothing bad with that.

Lmfao the taller dude has a worse looking face than the shorter dude. I would rather be the shorter dude.

Harsh man that sucks and it's worse when in a group and everyone is taller.

I ama curry who is 5'9" and lives in Germany my height is seen as short here and i get heightmogged very often by germans. It makes me feel like shit and weak. Height is so important when it comes to dominance and masculinity.

I ama curry who is 5'9" and lives in Germany my height is seen as short here and i get heightmogged very often by germans. It makes me feel like shit and weak. Height is so important when it comes to dominance and masculinity.
ja ist echt schlimm hier

I’m sorry to hear that brocel.