Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let’s put the “I’m normal looking but non-NT” cope to grave once and for all.

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★★
People have universal tendency to overrate themselves.
When I look in the mirror, I don’t hate the way I look like – in fact, I like my mirror-face, in my own eyes I look like some generic action guy, lmao :lul:

I think crusher doom ii marine is the hardest skin in the v0 u08bnj35lrvc1

If I actually looked the way I see myself in the mirror, I’d be starring in action movies :feelskek:

I haven't took a photo of myself in years, recently I had to snap a photo of my face for some document. It was unexpected requirement so I didn’t had time to go to photographer, I snapped picture with my phone. Here’s what it reveals: I have odd puffy androgynous (absolutely not in a cute way) face that is weirdly asymmetric (one of my eyes is visibly located higher than the other), and almost zero chin.
I’d wager that there’s 99% chance there is same discrepancy in how you see yourself vs how you look like.

Up-next: “But I see women with ugly guys all the time, that must be because they’re NT!”
Men don’t find other men pretty, because, you wouldn’t guess it, men aren’t attracted to men.
Just because you don’t find a guy attractive doesn’t mean that women don’t.

Men are notoriously bad at measuring other men’s appearance, you aren’t exception at it.

And here’s a kicker, men don’t find each other attractive based on appearance, but they find each other agreeable based on it, if you’re ugly then they’ll dislike you – see why you’ve been getting shit from other men all your life?

Up-next: “No, you’re wrong, they sense that I’m non-NT with their personality detectors and that’s why they don’t like me.”

Image218

Unironically observe irl people more.

I knew a guy from pathological home who – in his own words – was addicted to computer from young age, every single person who knows him claims that he doesn’t leave his house, he was probably LDARing even more than I ever did at times. He had sex several times, he has social network, people are persuading him to leave his house.
If I had a nickel for every different person who (unprompted) had insane emotional breakdown and started cutting themselves or self-harming in other way in front of group of people that they are hanging out with while drinking I’d have three nickels, which isn’t much but it’s weird that it happened thrice. All three of those have robust social life's and nobody ever mentions it :lul:

Most people are nutso one way or the other, I have seen tonne of people who are completely fucked in the head and yet they all have friendships, relationships, one-night stands and jobs.

People on this forum who claim that their problems stem from being “non-NT” are conflating symptoms of two different problems – it’s not abnormal to be sad as shit/depressed when vast majority of your experiences in life were negative, it’s not abnormal to be anxious when people through your life were unusually hostile to you, it’s not abnormal to have anger issues when you can almost never allow yourself to be relaxed, in our situations it’s normal to even develop some sociopathic tendencies, especially if you were bullied in childhood – empathy is a two-way street, if people never gave you any then it’s normal that you won’t be able to have any for them either.

You aren’t mentally ill, you just adapted to your abnormal circumstances and responses from your environment, like any normally functioning Homo Sapiens would.
Vast majority of people on this forum don’t have any inborn mental issues.

From irl observations actually mentally ill people’s problem is that they have chances and opportunities but they keep shooting themselves in the foot because of their emotional disturbances.
Mentally ill people aren’t instinctively hated by other people, ugly people are.

Quit hamstering yourself into thinking that you have xyz untreated “mental problem” and that’s why you’re a pariah when you have uncomfortable but unadulterated truth staring in your face:

Absolve yourself and forgive yourself nigga.

tl;dr: you’re overrating yourself and underrating other men, irl people don’t care if you’re coo-coo crazy if you have looks or status.

Last edited:
Non-NT myself, but anyone who thinks being NT can make up for being ugly is a retard and not blackpilled

Nt pill is bogus amogus

@NT_huntER here is one of them.
I am not NT. But go ahead and enlighten me on how if I was, that would suddenly make up for being sub-5…

NT only matters in maintaining relationships/friendships. To even get your fucking foot in the door, you need LOOKS

I am not NT. But go ahead and enlighten me on how if I was, that would suddenly make up for being sub-5…

NT only matters in maintaining relationships/friendships. To even get your fucking foot in the door, you need LOOKS
No i meant that nt hunter guy is an ntpiller not you chudpreet sorry

Unless you're actually diagnosed as an autist, its cope.

“Staring at the loss, looking for the cause…..and never really sure….”

It’s hard to say from my own life.

I am schizophrenic, but I am also short and ugly.

I do theorize that if I were tall and good looking….then I could get sex.

But, could I maintain a long term relationship?
I don’t know.

Only poor men are called crazy. Crazy rich men are called eccentric.