Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets play Rape, Marry, Kill

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
DISCLAIMER This is not a threat of violence, neither me nor persons in the thread actually will do anything illegal. In function the game is the same as "Kiss, Marry, Kill" as it is solely a hypothetical scenario used for fun. All persons depicted over 18

With that shit out of the way for me 1st: Marry 2nd Rape Third: Kill. Ugly bloated chink

Not today officer!! I WOULD NEVER!!

Not today officer!! I WOULD NEVER!!
istg read the disclaimer its for fun ffs I said "DISCLAIMER This is not a threat of violence, neither me nor persons in the thread actually will do anything illegal. In function the game is the same as "Kiss, Marry, Kill" as it is solely a hypothetical scenario used for fun. All persons depicted over 18"

can i have three rapes

Fuck fuck fuck after kill kill kill in another dimension

how they are foids. Whats actually gay is not wanting to rape (in gta). Prior Statement totally fictional for LEGAL purposes i dont support rape

DISCLAIMER This is not a threat of violence, neither me nor persons in the thread actually will do anything illegal. In function the game is the same as "Kiss, Marry, Kill" as it is solely a hypothetical scenario used for fun. All persons depicted over 18

With that shit out of the way for me 1st: Marry 2nd Rape Third: Kill. Ugly bloated chink
View attachment 1198798
Nice try fed

View attachment 1198798
Marry all since all women are queens, yo

Nice try fed

Joined Jun 10, 2024 Posts 212
read the disclaimer
"DISCLAIMER This is not a threat of violence, neither me nor persons in the thread actually will do anything illegal. In function the game is the same as "Kiss, Marry, Kill" as it is solely a hypothetical scenario used for fun. All persons depicted over 18"

bro that defeats the purpose of the game. The idea is it shows whose the most sluttiest, hottest and whose just fugly
kill the first (beauty destroyercel), marry the 2nd and rape the gook

kill the first (beauty destroyercel), marry the 2nd and rape the gook
I agree the chink deserves it, but I could never get hard to that it looks like a tranny istg

I agree the chink deserves it, but I could never get hard to that it looks like a tranny istg
waste of rape....tho i wouldnt mind widening her eyes with my thing

Why are there so many chinks at your school?

Why are there so many chinks at your school?
There isn't actually that many. This chink in particular goes to a different school idk where I just found her by social media cuz shes friends with some foids who do go to my school

if I am to actually abide by the scenario, same as OP

marry the first one.
rape the second one.
kill the third one.

all good pics. We can all agree the chink foid is the worst visually and probably also a complete whore despite her being a solid 2/10
@Ron.Belgrade would still fuck her

Why not do all of the above to all of them? (In Call of Duty of course) :forcedsmile:

Why not do all of the above to all of them? (In Call of Duty of course) :forcedsmile:
They all deserve it, but at the same time theres no way in hell I would marry some fat, bloated asian whore. She def deserves rape though. (in gta)

They all deserve it, but at the same time theres no way in hell I would marry some fat, bloated asian whore. She def deserves rape though. (in gta)
If she had a pretty face I would fuck even the asian chick, but she doesn't.

I know way too much about a of teenage foids from a place I’ve never stepped foot in.

View attachment 1198798
Kill the chink.
Rape the mid.
Marry the other bitch (good shoulder genetics for my kids)

View attachment 1198798
No officer I swear I wouldnt.

Rape all three

Keep all three as fuck toys and maidbots, then only kill the first one to question your authority

Marry your brocel

1st: Marry 2nd Rape Third: Kill

Rape rape rape.

i would GRAPE all of them, as for marrying wouldn't care, even if it's the ugly downie looking chink.

I want to marry and fuck the first twwo :feelsdevil:

This (in GTA 6):

But again, realistically:

1st: Kill
2nd: Kill
3rd: Kill

Last edited: