Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lets play a game...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
imagine the incel community is a cult with higher ups and then finally a leader(who has nigh infinite financial resources) like a villain team in a work of fiction such as an anime(akatsuki in naruto for example) with one main goal followed by a high IQ mastermind plan. if you were appointed leader, what would your plan be?

my goal would be to spread the blackpill across the entire internet and thus the planet(or at least the west...).

how i would carry out this goal?

phase 1: i would bide my time, waiting patiently for the incelosphere to expand worldwide, if not then throughout most places in the west, wide and far. i would have my cult promote it heavily online to catalyze this phase.

phase 2: i would then order uniquely designed masks that cover ones face and trademark it. this will be ours like how anonymous has the vendetta mark.

phase 3: i would create a site called blackpill.com. this site would introduce bluepilled incels or normies to the blackpill and is specifically custom designed to be very enticing to newcomers for that reason. tinder experiments, statistics, halo effect etc will all be explained. after midnight or early dawn, members would stick posters everywhere which has a picture showing depressed, suicidal men with a blackpill as the watermark image. on the bottom, "blackpill.com" is wrote in big text. people will be curious and go home to search for it. when the posters get taken down we wait between long intervals but random intervals then place them up again so that they dont start anticipating us and they dont know when they should be on watch.

phase 4: if we are successful with phase 4 this scandal will go viral and be reported on MSM etc. they will talk about the blackpill and the world will know. their will be an influx of failed normies and subhumans joining amongst our ranks.

phase 5: phase 4 is a good start but it wont be enough. it will be treated as a fad and nothing more if we just leave it as that. as the incel community has expanded worldwide theres no doubt a couple of incels would be in high places such as google technicial employee for instance. i would have those in such positions exploit their power. our incel google employee would implant a virus or bug on the website to display "blackpill" instead of google or even better, temporarily change the sites address to set it to blackpill.com. have songwriters write about the blackpill and halo effect, have movie writers include the blackpill in their script. not only would this set it in stone and stop it from fading away into obscurity but it would also decriminalize it as it shifts from an anonymous esque ideology to a general idea that is mentioned in media. i would drown the world in the blackpill.

phase 6: after all of this, everyone would be exposed to the blackpill and be aware of halo effect, juggernaut law etc. blackpill would be taught in schools, discussed casually at work and thus with this knowledge more men would rebel against the driving forces of the blackpill such as hypergamy, feminism etc. femoids would be scared shitless knowing this will end their societal power reign they have held for too long and the best part is watching them hopelessly watch and burn as there is nothing they can ever do to prevent it from happening.

i call it the "blackopalypse". has a nice ring to it dont you think?