Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's make an NTmaxxing thread

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Being NT is as important as being good/average looking. You need both to do well in life.

I personally don't want a gf anymore, as it is pointless to procreate and create a genetically inferior child and anyone here who still wants to pass on his inferior genes is heavily deluded(like ugly women that chase chads), cause their is a disproportionately high possibility your child's life will be shit.

Our best option is to either find an infertile lonely gf and adopt or go monk mode. We have to make the best of our lives and we can't do that without being NT.

I often see happy ugly people when I go out. Many incels find good copes and live better lives we do here. And that's because they are NT and people can tolerate them. They are not insufferably dull and low energy autists.

Let's create a guide for NT-maxxing which I will keep updated

NT-maxxing guide:
1)Voicemaxxing. I noticed my voice has become weaker and more submissive due to isolation. Reading books out loud and talking to more people is a good start.
2)Gym. You can make an effort to talk to people while in the gym, as you have a common hobby to talk about. You will face initial embarrassment, but you will become more NT if you expose yourself and make an effort.Dont be high inhib and take the risk of been seen as weird. You will probably find a gym buddy after a while. Gymcelling also improves your brain chemistry and raises test lvls, which will help you become high energy. If you haven't talked to anyone at your gym in a year, consider changing gyms.
3)Get some NT hobbies. It will be difficult to associate yourself with the slayers, so chances are you will end up with a soyboy/nerd group. PC gaming, movies(need suggestions on that) and active social media presence are a good start. Taking up a sport, cooking, drawing etc are also good hobbies.
4)Find friends close to your looks level and don't act submissive. You want to somehow gain their respect quickly, so you got to impress them with your money, technical skills or with your hyper NT high energy behaviour
3)See some prostitutes so you know what sex is like and in sync with normies.
4)Do nofap, good for being high energy and Voicemaxxing due to elevated test levels

Give me more advice on NT-maxxing.

Last edited:
Get experience with hooking up with girls through prostitutes. Not the exact same, but you are still technically not a virgin and know how sex and kissing feel like. Also infinitely easier to fake being a normie and not being outed as a virgin loser when the topic of sex comes up (which is all the time).

1)Voicemaxxing. I noticed my voice has become weaker and more submissive due to isolation. Reading books out loud and talking to more people is a good start.

Nofap can help with this.

>being NT is as important as being average/good looking

look, im a huge mentalcel but even i have to admit this is bullshit.

>being NT is as important as being average/good looking

look, im a huge mentalcel but even i have to admit this is bullshit.

Being NT alone won't get you girls, but you need to be NT in order to function in groups and have friends. If you are non-NT it is over unless you are 7.5+/10 looking.

Looks are just as important sure. If you are a 3/10 like myself it is over for most the most part when it comes to friends. Getting a gf or a lay is out of the question unless you go for a desperate 1/10 foid(had a chance with a 50yo 1/10, so it is not so over for people in my league if they consider that an option).

However, if you are ugly, I believe that with moderate social skills you could get incel and low tier normie friends.

Being NT alone won't get you girls, but you need to be NT in order to function in groups and have friends. If you are non-NT it is over unless you are 7.5+/10 looking.

Looks are just as important sure. If you are a 3/10 like myself it is over for most the most part when it comes to friends. Getting a gf or a lay is out of the question unless you go for a desperate 1/10 foid(had a chance with a 50yo 1/10, so it is not so over for people in my league if they consider that an option).

However, if you are ugly, I believe that with moderate social skills you could get incel and low tier normie friends.

my point is looks are more important than NT. if you have autism tier social skills but you are GL then you will still be tagged along into normie social circles. people in high places will seek you out. unless you purposefully self-sabotage yourself socially its impossible to be a loner with GL.

my point is looks are more important than NT. if you have autism tier social skills but you are GL then you will still be tagged along into normie social circles. people in high places will seek you out. unless you purposefully self-sabotage yourself socially its impossible to be a loner with GL.
An autist may get some lays imo, but the only girls that will stay with him will be way below his looksmatch. I guess still better than being ugly and charismatic.

Inject testosterone if you really are serious about ascending

Pretty afraid I will be a baldcel after some injections
Just start off with some dbol pills first to see how you react and if no hair loss then start with a mild dose of test

Just start off with some dbol pills first to see how you react and if no hair loss then start with a mild dose of test
Will see, I could build an elite level physique with roids too.

Will see, I could build an elite level physique with roids too.
Yea but a good physique will only get attention from other guys, could be done for social maxxing