Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let’s have an incel pizza party to celebrate LGBT burning in hell

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Hey everybody

Let’s celebrate Pride by having an Incel Pizza Party to celebrate LGBT going to hell

I think burning in hell for all eternity is a tad too far, however, I do hope fags go extinct

pride is for sinners, but pizza is for the humble to eat it forever on heaven side by side with God himself!

pride is for sinners, but pizza is for the humble to eat it forever on heaven side by side with God himself!
Based af,

Maybe when I get the munchies later I will make some of the frozen Pizza I have:smonk:

I don’t care about gays at all.

Reprobates BTFO

I honestly had no idea this fag pride thing was even happening until you fucking faggots started posting about it.

You’re too leftist, clearly an infiltrator of some sort
im not a leftist. i think i need help like everyone else here, and am doing the best i can to provide support in return. i would've at least appreciated if you told me what i was doing wrong; i dont learn anything from being told to fuck off.

I need pizza.

Should someone tell him its actually spreading faster with zoomeroids :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I thought he means the degenerate LGBT people going to hell in afterlife.

How? Iranian.
I don't understand it and it's scary how it came do human things and replace us for work. The only reason the rich need us is for work.

I don't understand it and it's scary how it came do human things and replace us for work. The only reason the rich need us is for work.
You watch too much sci-fi. AI is a miracle.

Well, you better grow a pair because it's coming, whether you like it or not.

Pizza time spider man2

I support LGBT, Let’s Go Bomb Tel-Aviv.
IMG 0710

We should have weekly pizza parties tbh

i don't really like pizzas but what about pancakes, they're way better

I ate pizza pockets for dinner and drank beer ao I guess I did my part for this party.

I am redpilled on pizzagate so no thanks, but i'll have a nice steak and fried potatoes with gravy nigga