Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's have a legit talk about personality

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
It's a fact that looks matter more then personality, but in order to have a relationship you HAVE to be interesting.

I believe personality is basically icing on a cake that is looks. If you don't have them personality is useless.

This might be a self brag, but i'd call myself an interesting and smart person. When I legit have interest in talking to people, I lead very good conversations and people are legit interested to talk to me. Both lads and foids.

When talking to foids online and spinning my tales, I saw that many of them are interested in conversation... until they see my face, even though I send them a heavily anglefrauded and snap filter selfie.

In RL, it's much more difficult. Foids I do not know do not really initiate conversations with me unless it's something formal.

When I approach they are usually uninterested. On rare occasions, if I read them well and hit the thematic of a conversation they are interested, they will genuinely talk to me, but still refuse any advancements.

Hell, one time I struck up a conversation with a foid that was interested in occult. We had a great talk but when I asked her to tell me her IG she refused.

So, you can have a great personality, but with no looks to support it, you are fucked.

tldr: personality is a meme

personality is just multiplier to looks but only if u r 7+

Personality as in extrover vs introvert and stuff like that not interests as IT spews

Your personality gets mogged by Chad's 6'4 sized personality

My sister wants to dump her boyfriend because she says he is low class sounding and low iq

Personality does matter.
There's a reason why women wet their panties when a new mass shooting happens

The “personality” meme is too generic. Personality is not about being able to have small talks with foids.

People with no-personality, AKA normies, are perfectly able to have small talks.

Personality meme is a PUA cope, they tell you that some personalities are OK, others are not OK, because they are taking women as they are supreme judges and goddesses. They blame you for not being personalitymaxed. But PUAs are just pedistalizing foids and giving them powers they shouldn’t have. Because you are not good or bad because foids says so.

The truth is that if you want to change your personality, you were a normie with no personality to begin with. If you believe PUAs are right, then you are a cuck by definition.

What’s good about the blackpill, is that it’s empowering you and lets you build your true personality.

Because when you are lookmaxed, every personality trait is perceived differently by foids brain.

Foids brain is like a machine that attributes positive qualities to Chads and negative traits to incels.

The only personality that matters is a dark triad personality

Overprotective daddies of teen girls dont like my personality

My sister wants to dump her boyfriend because she says he is low class sounding and low iq
And she doesn't because she has no Chads orbiting her at the time but doesn't want to be alone, right?
Overprotective daddies of teen girls dont like my personality
Well, people don't like pedophiles very much fortunately.

The only personality that matters is a dark triad personality
Yes but it’s not “good or bad” by definition. This personality meme uses foids as some sort of external authority that judges the validity of your true self based on a biological right.

But we should reject foids authority, because it’s flawed and truly useless.

For women personality = face and vice versa.
When they see your face they are building up your personality based on what they see.
E.g. nice looking guy for them is not just handsome, they treat him as a good person. And ugly guy is treated as dangerous and agressive.
That is why all women trully believe that mens looks are not important and all that matters is personality.
Also that is why face > anything else.

It’s not even about the “kalos kai agathos” concept. Foids are definitely not able to understand what beauty is, as they just want some specific physical traits.

in order to have a relationship you HAVE to be interesting.
No you dont.

How interesting you are to foids is strongly linked to how good looking you are. The most boring Chad possible is more interesting than you.

Pretty sure lolis are children to be honest and it's creepy for an older lad to be infatuated with them.
For man is to be servant of old roasties, what a life

ITS ALL LOOKS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERSONALITY LOOKS MONEY STATUS IS COPE IT IS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS.

Unless you jestermaxx, personality is a joke as a sub 6. Had a legit 2/10 transfer classmate once who was clearly raised with lots of love and had good friends. Super confident and funny... He got treated like a nuisance and didn't have any friends.

Personality only comes into the fray if you're a normie with a normie job and income. If you're a 6'4 gigachad who makes 6 figures you can be the biggest dick in the world and it will be overlooked. Also personality is about perception, she will laugh at anything you say and attribute humour to you if you're hot. If you're ugly you can make the same jokes and be called a creep.

Personality does matter.
There's a reason why women wet their panties when a new mass shooting happens
If the perpetrator is good looking. Cho doesn't have fangirls.

Blackpill 101

Personality doesn't even matter in relationships unless you're looking for someone to marry or cohabitate with, and both those things are death for sub8 males in 2019. Looksmax, LDAR, and go ER are your non-cucked options.

And she doesn't because she has no Chads orbiting her at the time but doesn't want to be alone, right?

Well, people don't like pedophiles very much fortunately.
Yeah pretty much

How many more cucked threads are you gonna make?

tldr: personality is a meme
Personality as in extrover vs introvert and stuff like that not interests as IT spews
When they see your face they are building up your personality based on what they see.
E.g. nice looking guy for them is not just handsome, they treat him as a good person. And ugly guy is treated as dangerous and agressive.
That is why all women trully believe that mens looks are not important and all that matters is personality.
Also that is why face > anything else.
Blackpill 101

Personality doesn't even matter in relationships unless you're looking for someone to marry or cohabitate with, and both those things are death for sub8 males in 2019. Looksmax, LDAR, and go ER are your non-cucked options.
Your personality gets mogged by Chad's 6'4 sized personality
All of these

i believe that woman view personality very differently than how we view it.

if you are good at group communication, to them it means you have a good personality.
now as a dude, you might think that's bullshit- but your'e missing the point. woman make these very distant correlations quite often.
i mean sure, having good group skills is a positive personality trait, but it does not make you a good person or fun to be around. its a far reaching assertion.
still, how much does it weigh against looks? probably not even close, but not far as we make it out to be.

edit: let me rephrase this, to them good sense of humor and varied hobbies doesn't matter at all actually. because that's not how they think about personality, they see personality as social status or again- group conversation skills.

Last edited:
Personality only matters if you're 7/10 in physical looks.

Not sure if I have one

Most people are unineteresting drones that are just common parts rearranaged. They might have something interesting about them but that makes for a 30 min convo and then you move on.

Looks are the entry fee, personality is your ticket to ride (which can easily be substituted with money)

If you can't get inside the amusement park, you won't even get a chance to use your ticket

That's why personality is a non-factor because it is only useful if you meet the ridiculous minimum requirements, especially since you can substitute money as your ticket

maybe you think that you are interesting and ppl complain at your back saying the contrary.

I know faggots who don't do shit but work, play vidya, and watch TV and still have a used up whore girlfriend thanks to looking just good enough. Also because of having a previous whore to ignite the current whore's hivemind JFL. Everything established in this world exists because of shallow and superficial bullshit/garbage reasons.

She still let him clap her cheeks and she sucked his dick despite him having a shitty personality. JFL she probably just found a better looking guy. ldar :feelsbadman:

I made this like a month ago but I would say its somewhat accurate.

There's nothing legit to talk about

Looks are the entry fee, personality is your ticket to ride (which can easily be substituted with money)

If you can't get inside the amusement park, you won't even get a chance to use your ticket

That's why personality is a non-factor because it is only useful if you meet the ridiculous minimum requirements, especially since you can substitute money as your ticket
Dang. Great analogy.
i believe that woman view personality very differently than how we view it.

if you are good at group communication, to them it means you have a good personality.
now as a dude, you might think that's bullshit- but your'e missing the point. woman make these very distant correlations quite often.
i mean sure, having good group skills is a positive personality trait, but it does not make you a good person or fun to be around. its a far reaching assertion.
still, how much does it weigh against looks? probably not even close, but not far as we make it out to be.

edit: let me rephrase this, to them good sense of humor and varied hobbies doesn't matter at all actually. because that's not how they think about personality, they see personality as social status or again- group conversation skills.
That makes a lot of sense because of the social ranking aspects foids crave so Fucking much!

That plus looks...

Last edited: