Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Let's go down to the mall and chat up some girls"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Hydration thread. Imagine living in a time where this was a normal thing for guys to do. Probably wouldn't have made a difference to sub5s but now the guys who would have said that in the 80s/90s are doomswiping alone on Tinder. The community spirit is gone.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference
An extremely shy 165cm manlet would have no chance in any point of history.
Maybe a chance with sex slave human clones in the future, but even then I would always know that I have never had love.

In 2015 shortly after I graduated high school I went to the mall with my low inhib autistic mtn friend, and he was trying to pick girls up rejected by all of them it was brutal. Of course I didn’t try as I was a low inhib and was already pretty black pilled as I was lurking misc and psl by that time.

In 2015 shortly after I graduated high school I went to the mall with my low inhib autistic mtn friend, and he was trying to pick girls up rejected by all of them it was brutal. Of course I didn’t try as I was a low inhib and was already pretty black pilled as I was lurking misc and psl by that time.

I meant to say I was high inhib my friend was low inhib not me lol

Last edited:

"Let's go down to the mall and stare at some girls"​

Is more honest,tbh.