Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's get real on the topic of Squirmy and Grubs

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
shane-burcaw-hannah-aylward-today-main-190207.jpg

You guys must know them.
Mothafuckaz call them the blackpill killer.

So just what is going on here

What do we think

It's not as deep as you think it is. And as much as we want to believe in humanity for what it isn't, the answer is always the obvious one.

A long time ago back on r/incels I did a full report with a lot of evidence that showed he is in a non-sexual social-media-promoting relationship. This pic is a different woman. But back then his woman had her mom living with them. She/her mom were getting his disability money + a lot of fame for a while with appearences on daytime and morning TV shows + later a profitable social media presence. I assume this new woman is doing something similar. There is also an element of virtue signaling they get from posing with this monstrosity - especially back then when the original woman was being praised in TV segments.

If you do your research you can find everything. But I don't have the energy to do that again. That's why he's old news now and not nearly as fascinating to people anymore.
sounds legit I guess
It's not as deep as you think it is. And as much as we want to believe in humanity for what it isn't, the answer is always the obvious one.
what's that