Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets face it: racism is lookism

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
Because brown people (Mexicans, Indians, Bangladeshis) are uglier on average and make once white nations look uglier.

Let’s face it, racism is look ism. If all those mostly obese, short brown ppl from Mexico and South America were thin tall whites from Russia/Ukraine, no one would care much about immigration in the USA. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainian refugees and no one cares.

In Canada , Indians are highly educated, commit little crime, self reliant etc. but people don’t like them because they are ugly. If they were Russians, then no one would even mind because Russians white , tall and good looking.

Europeans and White Americans just don't like ugly and short and in Hispanics case- fat people.

Last edited:
Yep. Good looks give halo effect, while bad looks give horn effect

Some of it is. Other supposed "racism" is just statistics and studies.

Beauty is a measure of whiteness

Normies’ racism is lookism, hence why they’re only racist to rice and curries. Race realists’ racism isn’t

The main reason for racism is supremacy

I've seen proof of this in chintok with people praising Russians for being "attractive" and literally just showing models.

But when it comes to Indians and blacks they are incredibly racist and take it as humor. Talk about hypocrisy...

But when it comes to Indians and blacks they are incredibly racist and take it as humor. Talk about hypocrisy...
The only people I see talking shit about blacks on chinktok on there are right wing and blackpill related accounts. Nigs mog curries and rice physically so they don’t get mocked by normies as much

Maybe in your dreams
I tell my ai girlfriend that (joking…

Or am I)
IMG 6222

Russians and good looking ? What a funny joke

In Canada , Indians are highly educated, commit little crime, self reliant etc. but people don’t like them because they are ugly.
Are you sure about this:forcedsmile:? This would be true if you were talking about the US.

Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g. apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices.

Canada as well
They don't chimp out like niggers, but they still commit crimes, pollute the environment, and only get hired because they're willing to work any job for minimum wage, which is good for greedy kikes and white elites.

They don't chimp out like niggers, but they still commit crimes, pollute the environment, and only get hired because they're willing to work any job for minimum wage, which is good for greedy kikes and white elites.
yeah because the immigrants we get now are usually criminals and other scum trying to escape legal justice or people who where social rejects even in the shittiest slums of new deli, unlike og immigrants of the 80s and 90s who came to be doctors or whatever

the lookism aspect though is the fact the most people are fine with saying that aloud now, if you talked shit about tyrone or junkok kpop star or whatever people whould throw a shit fit but because indians look ugly people think its fine

I sympathise with all victims of.lookism
Apart from
Images 6

yeah because the immigrants we get now are usually criminals and other scum trying to escape legal justice or people who where social rejects even in the shittiest slums of new deli, unlike og immigrants of the 80s and 90s who came to be doctors or whatever

the lookism aspect though is the fact the most people are fine with saying that aloud now, if you talked shit about tyrone or junkok kpop star or whatever people whould throw a shit fit but because indians look ugly people think its fine
The ones that come here now are just regular middle class citizens, which makes it even worse because it shows you how truly shitty this race if the average curry is acting like this. In the past, they did only bring in the top 5% in IQ and wealth, I agree.

Because brown people (Mexicans, Indians, Bangladeshis) are uglier on average and make once white nations look uglier.

Let’s face it, racism is look ism. If all those mostly obese, short brown ppl from Mexico and South America were thin tall whites from Russia/Ukraine, no one would care much about immigration in the USA. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainian refugees and no one cares.

In Canada , Indians are highly educated, commit little crime, self reliant etc. but people don’t like them because they are ugly. If they were Russians, then no one would even mind because Russians white , tall and good looking.

Europeans and White Americans just don't like ugly and short and in Hispanics case- fat people.

Aren't Indians causing a homeless crisis there buying and renting up all the property, as well as bringing disgusting, unsanitary practices such as their toilet habits?

What if Hispanics were all olive skinned castizos and euro-mestizos?

The ones that come here now are just regular middle class citizens, which makes it even worse because it shows you how truly shitty this race if the average curry is acting like this. In the past, they did only bring in the top 5% in IQ and wealth, I agree.
Interesting I was unaware. Always thought that Arabs and Indians in Canada are well educated, cause little trouble and are mostly well to do-like in the USA

Beauty is a measure of whiteness
Lol have you lost it, sure white features are the most attractive, etc.
But in no way does attractiveness boil down to "a measure of whiteness" that is just a braindead take

But in no way does attractiveness boil down to "a measure of whiteness" that is just a braindead take
It's the truth

They do, since forever

H2O

Explain why pureblood europeans can be trucels (facially) then?
I think most white American men who aren't obese can fuck some obese black or hispanic woman. That said, most would not be able to get hard on one.

attractiveness is a scale from chink to white, flat to forward. that’s 90% of it.