Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's EXPOSE the White Knights

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://incels.is/Thread-Fuck-you-people-Most-of-you-are-pathetic-white-knight-scum-24952

Thanks for this amazing thread, @anincelforlifelol

Thanks to the other thread regarding the girl roasting cucktears/cuck queers, many closeted white knights have finally revealed themselves. The ones who actually said that the girl "can stay" should have been banned or at least been given a warning.

Just a reminder, don't fall for their stupid tricks in the first place. How were all of you completely sure that the girl in the video wasn't just making shit up to get attention? Us Incels and lonely men are easy targets for them. Women cannot truly be a blackpill like us. All that shit is a facade, and we are smart enough to see through it.

Hahaha preach it. Ban all white knights, they are worse than femoids

Realistically, most men are whiteknights, as in well over 90 percent of men, including cucked incels, normies, some chads. We are a minority and really can't put a stop to them besides maybe e-whoring. I missed that thread with the girl gettiing banned. Believe it was the one where they posed as a guy and admitted it? Looks like they also posted I pic but I missed it. The women are just virtue signaling with words. Words do not make an incel lose his incel status.

White knights need to be hung.

How can these morons trust a woman.

Thanks brother.

Honestly, let's make a list and have the fucking mods sticky it of users who are white knights

I'll start with the exposing.
@"iiiTeMpeR"

Easily. Pathetic posts from him:
we are both teenagers so its ok, 18 is still teen right??
this tbh, her personality makes her worth it
but if she is truly blackpilled she will resist chads lure
<---- females are blackpilled? LOL k

EXPOSE. EXPOSE ALL THESE FILTH OFF THIS FUCKING FORUM.

most men are white knight cucks and faggots

I swear all a femoid has to do is kiss our asses or flutter her eyelashes, and 90% of the incels here would literally forget every blackpill.

HomoheroBishii said:
I swear all a femoid has to do is kiss our asses or flutter her eyelashes, and 90% of the incels here would literally forget every blackpill.

Not I. My heart bleeds black.   :feelsOkMan: