Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's discuss non'physical reasons to be incel.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
I will rank what I consider to be the top 3

1. Low charisma/bad confidence/low energy/ small dick energy

This is a big problem for some. Many people with this problem are moral but their morality and good intentions
go unnoticed by the majority which scientifically proven does not have an inner monologue. It can be caused by genes, by being short or by being abused.
It can also be caused by fatness which can be helped somewhat.
I noticed that my confidence, impulsiveness and T went up when I went to a country with short people. I'm barely above average in Sweden where I live.
I think This is what Elliot Rodger suffered from along with no. 3.

2. High morals.

I do not only mean acts of immorality such as telling lies and throwing people under the bus, all of which are nessessary to be able to compete in the social world.
I mean things like watching Game of Thrones, Capeshit or Jim Carrey. I mean things like spontaneously defending your mate even if he was in the wrong.
I mean things like acting repectably. I mean things like picking up trash outside which is a beta move albeit moral.

There are Psycopaths who are 100% psycopathic. There are high IQ moral men who are 0% psycopathic.
There are many normies who if anything are 50% psycopathic and act either way without any abstract principles. They, like humans to animals can behave morally as if there was no other way of doing things and amorrally as if that was the only way in things are done.
They do however compete and someone who retaliates is not attacked while someone that can be trusted to not retaliate is manipulated down and made unpopular.
They have things they can do to eachother, often unspoken that can be used as leverage. If you only do one immoral thing openly while acting morally otherwise, they will hit you down hard but perhaps not attack you as much unless you've shown social illiteracy.

3. High IQ

There are 3 groups of people. There are the majority who either lack inner monologue or have a primitive inner word generator which generates random words from the memory akin to how dream generate images based on your mind. This first group has been ruled by others throughout history.
They do not make up the exact same share of the total human population in all countries. The women are either ruled my male relatives or by an alpha female.
They want someone to guide them and are drawn to religion, mass media, strong male leaders and strong female leaders. They want to be told what to think.
They are often quite moral and do not steal and such even if their is a social hierarchy to ascend. They tend to interrupt answers to questions they have asked.

The second group consists of people of certain intelligence but low moral. This group includes alpha-females. They herd NPC-females like sheep.
They lead them, guide them, exploit them, tell them what is OK and what is not. They compete for NPC-females with eachother.
They are to be feared, both by men and women.
It is very difficult to have sex with one of their sheep without their permission and recomendation. They tend to be the older women in their circle.
They often dislike each other as rivals but work together against men. They tend to become bosses at female-dominated workplaces.
They are abusive mothers who nonetheless understands the physical and social needs of their sons.

In this group are also semi-psychopathic men. They dress for success, act as if they know what do do, are natural leaders but can give blue-pilled answers.
If you ask them if they have a realistically dark view of women they could bewilderly say something like
"Women are great", "Would you not sacrifice yourself for any woman" or "I respect women profously" especially if asked in front of female coworkers, while in private acting as a traditional 50:s male who joke about female evil among his male friends.
The can work as bouncers, business men, bosses, security guards and other jobs which requires a certain IQ, immorality, ability to instill fear,
control over people, being seen as a respectable upstanding member of society while not interacting with many normal people for a long time.
These people can have a certain amount over women but not as much as their heders. They have a similar relationship with the alpha females as they have with eachother even if it is difficult for them to amass herds/harems of women in this time.
All women around them must to what they imply them to do or they will lose control and face which they fear.

The third group are high IQ low inhib men of great morality. They are not equally disctributed among all races.
They tend to have ascethic ideals such as such of those of buddhism and orthodox christianity.
They are unsought after as women want men they can control or atleast understand.
Alpha-females want to keep them away from women and men they can influence. They can settle for monogamy and be content with that if that is the norm but can also be very frustrated about the outer society. Women are often repulsed by men who appear to have high IQ/true high morals. These men invent most things they can be engineers and programmers, but are often not in prestigious positions. They can try to blend in with the normies but are often incels.
Elliot rodger, while he may have had his quirks and faults would be best placed in this group.
These people can be naive of how immoral and ignorant some people can be.
These men are capable of great self-doublt. They are not queer-like but may hold "humanitarian"/"progressive views" if not exposed to the right media.
These people can write philisophy and have a realistic view of women and the world as they can understand it and have respect for what they don't know and those who know it. These men have the same distribution of attractiveness as the population in general, possibly closer to just above the mean.

Chads are often in the first 2 groups.
The users of this forum are mostly in the latter 2 groups as a certain intelligence is needed to post something unique.
I have hypothecised that high social success makes men act more high T low-inhib low IQ while the opposite is true
for men of low social success which would make it evolutionarily benefitial for women to be attracted to low IQ features, even in a K-selected society.

I made a typing error in the title aswell as my username.

To Long Did Not Read.

Interesting tbh

1. Just means you are ugly. You will never find an attractive guy that has these traits because humans worship good genes.

2. Just means you are attractive so you get away with and are rewarded for everything e.g. Jeremy Meeks.

1. Being ethnic
2. Being a hapa male
3. Being mestizo or mullato but looking hapa

I will rank what I consider to be the top 3

1. Low charisma/bad confidence/low energy/ small dick energy

This is me and your right, it was caused by extensive physical and verbal abuse in my youth.

Being civilized. Having no friends in a civilization in which one must have friends in order to propose to get a wife.

You forgot about autism

4. Bad parenting/upbringing/environment

2. Just means you are attractive so you get away with and are rewarded for everything e.g. Jeremy Meeks.

You appear to have as an axiom that all people behave in this quite specific way if they can. It is not just any immoral behaviour; is is quite specific and instinctual. I do concede that people get away with more if they are attractive and that people behave worse if they don't get told not to.

Being ugly and having social anxiety / autism are the only reasons imo. I don't think iq has anything to do with virginity

Being ugly and having social anxiety / autism are the only reasons imo. I don't think iq has anything to do with virginity

Social Crippling could perhaps be number 2.IQ correlates with K-selection inhibition and virginity among men. You may if you like tell me about autism and exactly what it does to you. I know there is non-literal autism that is stamped on every rationally thinking man who doesn't get on well with normies socially.

Social Crippling could perhaps be number 2.IQ correlates with K-selection inhibition and virginity among men. You may if you like tell me about autism and exactly what it does to you. I know there is non-literal autism that is stamped on every rationally thinking man who doesn't get on well with normies socially.
I don't have autism as far as i know but i have social anxiety after years of bullying also having an helicopter mother and a trash father didn't help. U have a source for the iq-virginity thing? Didnt knew that tbh