Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Let's discuss inceldom: Face > Body

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★

On a side note, IDK why YouTube has started recommending these kinds of videos to me all of a sudden. It's like it knows I'm an incel and is trying to rub salt into my wounds.

:cryfeels: :blackpill:

Working out to be able to get foids is a luxury reserved for mtns and above

Over for this 'tank-top wearing nigger'.:feelsrope: No point in gymmaxxing for foids.

Last edited:
Working out to be able to get foids is a luxury reserved for mtns and above

A LTN can improve his physique and get a foid but there's a chance that she'll leave him for an MTN or above.

The blackpill never stops working.

IDK why YouTube has started recommending these kinds of videos to me all of a sudden. It's like it knows I'm an incel and is trying to rub salt into my wounds.

IDK why YouTube has started recommending these kinds of videos to me all of a sudden. It's like it knows I'm an incel and is trying to rub salt into my wounds.
It's what keeps a watcher spending time on the service. They will recommend you what they think you will watch next. They are a business that exists to make money and serve ads.