Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Let's create a plan to fix this shitty world

HaruGeen

HaruGeen

Greycel
Okay, most of this shit I'm going to say is very difficult to apply due to big companies controlling scientists and everything.
But, let's forget about jews for a moment.
Honestly, what I think is holding humanity back are women. If we create an alternative we will start actual progress.
That's why we should invest in Androids, and DNA cracking, life creation, etc... If we can somehow through science create an Android that can carry men's children. Then we successfully created a woman's alternative. Then men instead of wasting so much energy & emotions and time pursuing a woman that can carry their sperm. They'll just buy an Android and focus on what they've been doing.
This act will save so much money & time & energy for men. :smonk:

ERmaxxing. Problem solved.

Nuke everything

I don't care about fixing this degenerate world,it can all burn for all i care.

there's no salvation

Constant reposts of the same suggestions. Please revive similar threads instead.

Preferably, ones with more details and scientific data...

Okay, most of this shit I'm going to say is very difficult to apply due to big companies controlling scientists and everything.
But, let's forget about jews for a moment.
Honestly, what I think is holding humanity back are women. If we create an alternative we will start actual progress.
That's why we should invest in Androids, and DNA cracking, life creation, etc... If we can somehow through science create an Android that can carry men's children. Then we successfully created a woman's alternative. Then men instead of wasting so much energy & emotions and time pursuing a woman that can carry their sperm. They'll just buy an Android and focus on what they've been doing.
This act will save so much money & time & energy for men. :smonk:
Yes, but I wonder why those fucking Jews apparently obtain "being a Jew" through their mother's lineage. Meaning, they're the ones who started this shitty situation. But I don't really give these women a pass

The only way to fix this world would be to
gas the kikes

Give Mortyposter his own personal harem of 10/10s.