Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's build a research center where we experiment on foids

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
As we all know foids are attracted primarily to good genetics. Some of us can potentially ascend through extensive plastic surgery and pills that make us a bit more NT. This can work if you're not too ugly or non NT.
But for some of us, there is a lot more to fix than just every single facial bone so naturally, I'm looking for other ways to ascend out of this hellhole.
Rape and kidnapping doesn't automatically lead to ascension as we are imagining it, at least that's not what I'm looking for. All I want is a foid that looks at me with a genuine smile.
Nobody knows how to achieve that. For all humanity knows it's impossible if your genetics are deemed undesirable.
We could make an immense contribution to humanity and etch our names into the history books for millennia to come.
But for the most part we could maybe achieve what even most normies don't have, which is a loving relationship with a foid that doesn't even feel the need to cheat.

The goal is to reprogram women into liking unattractive men. Nature has been torturing us all our life, it's time to return the favor and fuck her in the ass. She thought that it was a good idea to have such a large genetic variance that allows sick and genetically unfit humans to survive and suffer all their lives. She thought it was a good idea to program things like bullying towards us truecels into the human mind.

Brocels why do you let her do all that? Because you think you cannot change it, or because you think that you're not a truecel, but a mere low tier normie, because you (sub)consciously think that there is hope. This is why you're not considering high risk options like I do. But how does that hope actually look like? We know what women truly want, and if you're here chances are that even if you got lucky one day, she would only settle for you and continue to dream of a better man in the future. Like Komesarjs relationship that only lasted for a few months appearently.
And we're all not getting younger, our looks are only deteriorating year after year. Looksmaxing won't work past a certain age because current anti aging techniques are not advanced enough to bring your looks back to your late teens and early twenties. Even if you're coping with looksmaxing, you can still be interested in finding a better solution to inceldom. Which is ultimately what we should do. But we have to think outside the box. Clearly, there is no easy solution within the bounds of what is considered acceptable by society.

We would study all relevant psychology papers to find potential ways in which we could reprogram the female brain. We would experiment with psychedelics and use various dark triad techniques on our live subjects.
The mkultra program was a failure but who knows if that's the truth. We also have access to more tools nowadays and we do have very different objectives than the CIA glowniggers.
Stockholm syndrome for example sounds promising. But there might be a lot more to be discovered in this socially unacceptable realm.

wont happen you can't change nature. All women are attracted to men with the best genetics. That's why back in the days subhumans were not able to reproduce and died either in battle or by something else. Men with weak genetics never made it and rightfully so never reproduced but since life is so easy nowadays everyone got a chance in the 60s,70s,80s and 90s to reproduce.

Let's make a perfect world without sexuality, a world where females are nothing, but living incubators in deep underground labs, a world where no man shall know what sex or love means. A good world.

Sounds good on paper but I am not a scientist.

As we all know foids are attracted primarily to good genetics. Some of us can potentially ascend through extensive plastic surgery and pills that make us a bit more NT. This can work if you're not too ugly or non NT.
But for some of us, there is a lot more to fix than just every single facial bone so naturally, I'm looking for other ways to ascend out of this hellhole.
Rape and kidnapping doesn't automatically lead to ascension as we are imagining it, at least that's not what I'm looking for. All I want is a foid that looks at me with a genuine smile.
Nobody knows how to achieve that. For all humanity knows it's impossible if your genetics are deemed undesirable.
We could make an immense contribution to humanity and etch our names into the history books for millennia to come.
But for the most part we could maybe achieve what even most normies don't have, which is a loving relationship with a foid that doesn't even feel the need to cheat.

The goal is to reprogram women into liking unattractive men. Nature has been torturing us all our life, it's time to return the favor and fuck her in the ass. She thought that it was a good idea to have such a large genetic variance that allows sick and genetically unfit humans to survive and suffer all their lives. She thought it was a good idea to program things like bullying towards us truecels into the human mind.

Brocels why do you let her do all that? Because you think you cannot change it, or because you think that you're not a truecel, but a mere low tier normie, because you (sub)consciously think that there is hope. This is why you're not considering high risk options like I do. But how does that hope actually look like? We know what women truly want, and if you're here chances are that even if you got lucky one day, she would only settle for you and continue to dream of a better man in the future. Like Komesarjs relationship that only lasted for a few months appearently.
And we're all not getting younger, our looks are only deteriorating year after year. Looksmaxing won't work past a certain age because current anti aging techniques are not advanced enough to bring your looks back to your late teens and early twenties. Even if you're coping with looksmaxing, you can still be interested in finding a better solution to inceldom. Which is ultimately what we should do. But we have to think outside the box. Clearly, there is no easy solution within the bounds of what is considered acceptable by society.

We would study all relevant psychology papers to find potential ways in which we could reprogram the female brain. We would experiment with psychedelics and use various dark triad techniques on our live subjects.
The mkultra program was a failure but who knows if that's the truth. We also have access to more tools nowadays and we do have very different objectives than the CIA glowniggers.
Stockholm syndrome for example sounds promising. But there might be a lot more to be discovered in this socially unacceptable realm.
The trick is that you don't have to rebuild every bone in your body, much less reprogram every synapse in a foid's primitive brain.

It suffices that the topmost 4% gigastacies be kept in a coma inside underground breeding barns from puberty until her early 30's during this time she will be tended by robot nurses and repeatedly inseminated in order to produce dozens of kids to maintain the human population at replacement level.

Once her usefulness is depleted, the foid is simply turned to dog food.

This is the blueprint for the "foidless society", a higher form of civilization, as envisioned by us Marxist-Rodgerists.

Last edited:
The trick is that you don't have to rebuild every bone in your body, much less reprogram every synapse in a foid's primitive brain.

It suffices that the topmost 4% gigastacies be kept in a coma inside underground breeding barns from puberty until her early 30's during this time she will be tended by robot nurses and repeatedly inseminated in order to produce dozens of kids to maintain the human population at replacement level.

Once her usefulness is depleted, the foid is simply turned to dog food.

This is the blueprint for the "foidless society", a higher form of civilization, as envisioned by us Marxist-Rodgerists.
Marxist Rodgerism is a great idea too. But why do you only want to dream about it and not actually work towards it irl?

by research center I mean a basement in the middle of nowhere

it's not impossible to make this happen

Just lol

Marxist Rodgerism is a great idea too. But why do you only want to dream about it and not actually work towards it irl?
I have a dream.