Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's be real: If incels were eligible for euthanasia, you probably wouldn't have it

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
And explain it to your parents how?

How could you make normies in your family understand that living as an incel -- particularly if you're under 25* -- is so bad, that you would opt for a death reserved for people with Multiple Sclerosis and shit?

Inceldom is brutal, but if were to tell my friends and family that I am choose death over not having a gf, they'd have me committed to an asylum before I even got done filling out the Dignitas application form.

* i.e. your inceldom is not set in stone yet as much as it would be if you were 40 yo like @FeminismsCancer

if you're over 18 you don't need to tell your parents. just spend one last good day with them then go on your own. no different than normal suicide i guess.

Most people genuinely considering ending their lives probably don't care about what their parents think anymore, no?

And explain it to your parents how?

How could you make normies in your family understand that living as an incel -- particularly if you're under 25* -- is so bad, that you would opt for a death reserved for people with Multiple Sclerosis and shit?

Inceldom is brutal, but if were to tell my friends and family that I am choose death over not having a gf, they'd have me committed to an asylum before I even got done filling out the Dignitas application form.

* i.e. your inceldom is not set in stone yet as much as it would be if you were 40 yo like @FeminismsCancer
I feel for u bro but the only way out is to join the army then.

Then all that self hatred gets channeled into virtuous military duty.

However, if you're not alpha male material, then I understand.

Hang in there. It only feels like hell because of overthinking.

pretty much, even though I let my family know im 27yo virgin in a moment of argument
made my sister cry telling her bf would leave her if she wasnt attractive

tellem is even taller than face IRRC, and he is also a gymcel like face
We are basically the same height im actually 6ft3.5

I would destroy faceandlms in a fight and I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than him

lol. I was kidding BTW. I wouldn't fight you. Your skull is twice the size of mine. You'd flatten me then fuck all the women in my family.

I should have clarified myself: I meant dick size. From what I heard, you are 6" and @FACEandLMS is 9".

I feel for u bro but the only way out is to join the army then.

Then all that self hatred gets channeled into virtuous military duty.

However, if you're not alpha male material, then I understand.

Hang in there. It only feels like hell because of overthinking.

Going to war would be worse -- coming back with PTSD and no limbs.
I should have clarified myself: I meant dick size. From what I heard, you are 6" and @FACEandLMS is 9".

8.3" But that's not helpful when flaccid.

Going to war would be worse -- coming back with PTSD and no limbs.

8.3" But that's not helpful when flaccid.
How to avoid being sent overseas: after enduring the 30 mile, 30 lb backpack hike with the troop, drunk self to oblivion with the crew.

A Becky might see you as potential Chad through her beer googles. Send the right cues. You're both drunk. But never consent

After you sober the next day and she beats it back to her bunk in the lady's room, prepare to report yourself to the co.

Reason: you were sexually assaulted by a female member of the troop.

Sure, you got laid but this will signal to the armed forces that it wasn't your idea to fraternize.

Because most of the time, it actually is the woman's idea.

OTOH if you like worrying about lost limbs and PTSD then the alternative to escaping inceldom is to leave us.

I honestly can't see you doing that bro.

i wouldnt tell me, id just go have it done.
pretty much, even though I let my family know im 27yo virgin in a moment of argument
made my sister cry telling her bf would leave her if she wasnt attractive

tellem is even taller than face IRRC, and he is also a gymcel like face

how did your parents react to finding out your still a virgin? looks of disappointment?

im only 22 and my parents already seems disappointed in me lmao.

Last edited:
If I were to rope there'd be no end to the justifications. My upbringing was shit.

Anyone who says they want euthanasia to be legal so they can die in peace are lying. Because they could easily kill them selves pretty painlessly buy hanging, gunshot, drug overdose and a host of other ways you could kill your self if you actually wanted to. These people are looking for attention IMO

I probably wouldn't

giphy.gif

It's easy if no one cares about you.

Would be amazing if it was legal, could do the last few things I need to then finally (and peacefully) disappear forever.
Anyone who says they want euthanasia to be legal so they can die in peace are lying. Because they could easily kill them selves pretty painlessly buy hanging, gunshot, drug overdose and a host of other ways you could kill your self if you actually wanted to. These people are looking for attention IMO

All those methods can go wrong or are difficult to do. It's the fear of dying in pain that keeps some at bay for now. Euthanasia would be a high chance of a peaceful and controlled death

lmao, only a real gigafaggot would wish for euthanasia solely because they can't get a gf, It's understandable if you definitely won't ever get a gf (and) your life is literal shit

I don't think most incels rope due to sexual frustration alone. It's because every aspect of their live is poor

It's easy if no one cares about you.

Would be amazing if it was legal, could do the last few things I need to then finally (and peacefully) disappear forever.

All those methods can go wrong or are difficult to do. It's the fear of dying in pain that keeps some at bay for now. Euthanasia would be a high chance of a peaceful and controlled death

If you hang your self you lose consciousness in about 10 seconds. If 10 seconds of agony or 6 seconds of falling jumping off a balcony is whats preventing people from living a life they claim to not want to live I question their actual intent to commit suicide. I admit I probably will never commit suicide because I am afraid, but id be just as afraid of euthanasia. Which I think is a good thing, I have literally all eternity after I die to be dead. No need to rush it IMO, I still have hope with corrective jaw surgery if I make the money.

Its like some people have not made it through much torment that they feel the need to off them selves when they could just work hard, save money and get some corrective facial surgery to escape inceldom.

Maybe cause I am an alcoholic who never used to be able to hold down a job for 2 weeks, used to drink daily for 5 years and once thought I would never manage to quit and would die of liver or kidney failure. I was drinking literally all day everyday. But I managed to get sober and I just dont feel why I would off my self after making it out of such a hell hole. Sure I am still in a hellhole but not nearly as bad as having seizures, DTS and needing to be drunk to function. If I can make it out of that I feel I can make it out of inceldom, although ill need surgery.

Nah If assisted suicide was available I’d apply immediatly regardless of my family’s objections, I own guns but am too scared to pull a trigger

The longing for death is caused by much more than just females not wanting to be with me. The other factors would be not having any friends, not being able to connect with people (can't do social interaction crap), the same stupid shit every single day, and nihilism.

You don't have to discuss anything with anyone if you're actually an incel (An adult).

lmao, only a real gigafaggot would wish for euthanasia solely because they can't get a gf, It's understandable if you definitely won't ever get a gf (and) your life is literal shit
I mean we're "incels" aren't we, that kind of comes with the implication that nearly all of us will never get a girlfriend.