Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Let's be honest, we are lost

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Honestly, most of us are mentally so bad off, most of us have some major issues, like autism or schizophrenia, have been cut off from social life for so long, have motorskill problems and/or are just so used to isolation that even IF we wanted to change it would be impossible to fit in again in normal society.
We can't just go up to women and ask them out, we have NOTHING to show of(lets just ignore the way we look for a second).
We have no life experience, no talents, to achievements, many still live with their parents or are jobless.

I was watching videos from some dude who gives you little "hints" how to be more successfull with women but than I realized that he is speaking to an audience of shy normies not to the mentally defunct.
Most men he talks to are not even remotely in our position, they might be young and insecure but have good looks, are athletic or even wealthy, they are not in a dead end like we are. They really are looking for help but have to potential to be a slayer in the future, unlike us, something we don't have and never will have.

It's over......

no shit sherlock!

Its so depressing knowing how this could of turned out differently

Its so depressing knowing how this could of turned out differently
I think many here are mentalcels which is even more suicide fuel for them as they wasted their life and potential being at war with their mind.

We have no life experience, no talents, to achievements
Speak for yourself.

I'm a supreme specimen (just not genetically); I'd say I'm a supreme gentleman.

true trying to reassimilate or assimilate if you've never had any social success=impossible. especially the older you get. every weekend i go out with a friend to the bar and every weekend he's says lets pick up some girls every weekend we do nothing but get drunk and sit there. as much as you want something to happen nothing is ever going to happen.

I really hate that I have no talents whatsoever... even in games where I have 1k+ hours I get skillmogged by players with a third playing time, played basketball for many years - guys who just started it are already better etc.

true trying to reassimilate or assimilate if you've never had any social success=impossible. especially the older you get. every weekend i go out with a friend to the bar and every weekend he's says lets pick up some girls every weekend we do nothing but get drunk and sit there. as much as you want something to happen nothing is ever going to happen.
This and the fact that I have no history to speak of. How would you talk to a woman when you have nothing to show for and the older you get the worse it gets because we just lose track of what goes on and when we do make it at 40 we will never get to know how it is to do it with a girl in her prime.

I really hate that I have no talents whatsoever... even in games where I have 1k+ hours I get skillmogged by players with a third playing time, played basketball for many years - guys who just started it are already better etc.
Thats the worst thing, not just being ugly but having zero talents, not with music, with sports or in any profession, doomed to be a failure.

Thats the worst thing, not just being ugly but having zero talents, not with music, with sports or in any profession, doomed to be a failure.
I tried all of that, failed miserably in sports, failed miserably in playing music, I was good at school and uni but my depression killed even that so I have nothing we were born to fail

I tried all of that, failed miserably in sports, failed miserably in playing music, I was good at school and uni but my depression killed even that so I have nothing we were born to fail
You mog me with your success in school as I failed there too.

we lost during genetical lottery already

and/or are just so used to isolation that even IF we wanted to change it would be impossible to fit in again in normal society.

I really want to be just normal.

This and the fact that I have no history to speak of. How would you talk to a woman when you have nothing to show for and the older you get the worse it gets because we just lose track of what goes on and when we do make it at 40 we will never get to know how it is to do it with a girl in her prime.
i have some history but lost my looks and still live at home at 24 so I'm basically worthless socially, and now have no social skills anymore because of it. even if i moved out and got back to how i used to look i don't think i could be social ever again. my dream isn't to become more social but to become a complete recluse. seeing how easily people drop you the second you aren't good looking or doing well financially just makes the whole song and dance pointless really.

Out of curiosity, please post the video you were watching.

I really want to be just normal.
Wish so too
i have some history but lost my looks and still live at home at 24 so I'm basically worthless socially, and now have no social skills anymore because of it. even if i moved out and got back to how i used to look i don't think i could be social ever again. my dream isn't to become more social but to become a complete recluse. seeing how easily people drop you the second you aren't good looking or doing well financially just makes the whole song and dance pointless really.
Can I ask what happened? Did you lose hair?
Out of curiosity, please post the video you were watching.
I forgot the particular video but it was from a channel called "How to Beast"

You are idiot and provicator. We are ugly or overage. That is ehy we are lost.

We could be cucks or betabaxes. But we refused to be number 2.

We die and fight fulll of pride.

Mentalcels are a minority. If you’re GL or tall enough then your mental illness or autism doesn’t matter.

I’m a mentally healthy guy who is short and very ugly. Looks are everything.

Wish so too

Can I ask what happened? Did you lose hair?

I forgot the particular video but it was from a channel called "How to Beast"
i got acne/acne scars bro

That still doesn't mean IT are right though, autism isn't my fault like they try to insinuate, it was bad luck to be born with it just like below average looks.

For most of us, yes.
For me personally, no.

Surgery or suicide... Those are the only ways to cure our "mental problems"...

No it couldn't have turned out any more differently than it did. Everything was predetermined in advance at conception.
What I meant was being born as a different person soz badly worded

never began for this entire forum :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: