Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lets be honest, it's over even if you ascend

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Most of us are cripples and mentally retarded, after years of isolation we have no clue how to engage with a woman on any level, let alone physically.
I, as an example, have hand eye coordination problems and intense fear of being watched while performing any task, I could never really play sports, dance or do anything really because of this, I also can't look people into the eyes has it gives me the creeps, so even IF I would have a chance with a woman I would not have 1 freaking idea what to do with her.
It's OOOOOVEERRR!(and it never began)

>and intense fear of being watched while performing any task

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I can't even prepare breakfast if someone is looking at me. Whenever someone comes in while i'm doing it (even my mother) I always walk out of the kitchen and wait until they leave. It's so stressful.

we have no clue how to engage with a woman on any level, let alone physically.

Just talk to her brah.

I, as an example, have hand eye coordination problems and intense fear of being watched while performing any task, I could never really play sports, dance or do anything really because of this

That also explains the problem of driving. To be honest, the time behind a screen messed me up to some degree. I do not know any better. I kinda lost the touch when I graduated to grammar school.

Never began for me tbh ngl.

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I can't even prepare breakfast if someone is looking at me. Whenever someone comes in while i'm doing it (even my mother) I always walk out of the kitchen and wait until they leave. It's so stressful.
I know that feeling too well
Hurts man
Just talk to her brah.

That also explains the problem of driving. To be honest, the time behind a screen messed me up to some degree. I do not know any better. I kinda lost the touch when I graduated to grammar school.
I really could NOT talk to a girl, I do not know how that works, like in the literal sense.

Yeah, I mean I do have my problems understanding simple tasks, like driving, but I am able to do it to a degree but having a dude watching me drive while I pay him a hundred Euro so he can determine if I get my license or not is death sentence for me.

yeah i agree its over i mean look at my avi

That's a symptom of unironic non meme anxiety. Common thing among socially rejected people.

I really could NOT talk to a girl, I do not know how that works, like in the literal sense.

What should we say in the first place? ''Hey, do you want to drink some coffee with me.''? I also have no real topics to talk about.

Yeah, I mean I do have my problems understanding simple tasks, like driving, but I am able to do it to a degree but having a dude watching me drive while I pay him a hundred Euro so he can determine if I get my license or not is death sentence for me.

We have to overcome the driver licence pill.

Its never began tbh

Actually i have above average hand eye coordination. But its over for me mainly coz of looks and social autism.

Yeah that's the outcome of inceldom and isolation.
Some of us can't be saved anymore.

Everything you said, I always think of it. Anxiety is a killer, it's basically cancer tbh. If your past 20 with no foid experience in 2019, know it's over.

It never began my dude
Sunwojak

Everything is fucked up and nothing good will ever happen. Accept it.

Cope, tinder bypasses all traditional courting and dating in favor of pure eugenics. If you were to ascend (become a chad) tommorow you would be fucking a foid before the day ends. Social isolation is not holding you back as much as you think, same goes for autism. Tbh one comes from the other, if you were good looking you wouldn't be isolated in the first place, a bit of chicken and egg problem.

Nothing will repay the lost years.
The damage is already done.
We were cursed to be non-normal
full

WTF I thought I was the only one. I feel this every day of my life. Must be a sign of autism or some shit.

I agree. I hate being a shy introvert that feels he aint capable of amything. Well Elliot Rodger was that way, but he had decent looks, therefore mentalcel. Watch out guys you might be mentalcel and not even notice

No, if I ascend I would be able to live a great and succesful life

Cope, tinder bypasses all traditional courting and dating in favor of pure eugenics. If you were to ascend (become a chad) tommorow you would be fucking a foid before the day ends. Social isolation is not holding you back as much as you think, same goes for autism. Tbh one comes from the other, if you were good looking you wouldn't be isolated in the first place, a bit of chicken and egg problem.
Okay, thank you for explaining what I can and can not. What would I do without this comment of yours?

You would get cucked by someone with 1 less SMV who is NT.