Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets be honest here, one of the best thing of incel forums is seeing normies triggere

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
I laugh at them virtue signaling one of our posts.
They think they are better, but the truth is they are bluepilled cunts, ruined by society.

i really really don't care. I haven't visited cucktears since r/incels was deleted

Triggering isn't as good as making them feel cognitive dissonance

The best thing about incel forums is that there are people like me who are willing to talk about our situation. Fuck normies, I get triggered by them no matter what.

At least normies can get average gf. Something that seems impossible for subhuman.

It’s painful reading what they write sometimes.

It's fun to see them get a taste of reality

I don't appreciate the infiltrators

WorldRulerAisha said:
It’s painful reading what they write sometimes.
It's more painful waking up and not having the money for surgeries.

Sparrows Song said:
It's more painful waking up and not having the money for surgeries.
its more painful when you realize that I wake up everyday and this is all I have left

In fact, hahahahahahahahaha...

This is a fucking generic cliche bro ruined by society the fuck is that

Triggering isn't as good as making them feel cognitive dissonance
Normal zoomers are just one big ball of cognitive dissonance. They snake around ideas and politics in order to make themselves look righteous for beliefs and standards that they don't themselves hold. I don't understand why they all choose to play the same shitty game that everyone looses because at the end of the day, their who lives are just one big performance. I wish my peers were genuine.