Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let’s assume you very likely never ascend. Would it bother you that everyone would say “he’ll never ascend”

Would it bother you that you can’t prove parents and others wrong?

• Yes, very

• Yes, a bit

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
as in, you can’t prove these fuckers wrong. You’re just too ugly.

And Normies are like “he’ll never ascend” (even they are blackpilled in your case).

Including parents and neighbours and everyone who literally look at you (as in strangers)

Cliche comment but it's retarded to care about what others think

Depends who says this.
If it's other incels, I wouldn't care.
If it's normies or family, then...
redrum-1.jpg

I will ascend eventually, there's no doubt.
Even if it's only with a 30yo post wall roastie, it doesn't matter, beggars can't be choosers.

definitely, ii don't like other talking about my private shit.

no, as I would know the truth

Cliche comment but it's retarded to care about what others think
I see it as an attack against me; even if it’s not an intended attack. Never ascending is “bad”, specifically for the forever-incels like me. I care most that I can’t prove my family wrong. Bc I love to prove people right, I can’t help it…

Even if it's only with a 30yo post wall roastie, it doesn't matter, beggars can't be choosers.
True, but if a beggar buys a €3 lottery ticket, he has a chance, even an extremely small one, to win millions in the lottery. Winning the Lottery is a metaphor for “bagging” an attractive 20 something year old woman

What do you look like?