Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Let's assume that women who say that blackpill is a lie are not lying

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
INB4: "Cuck", "Infiltrated", "Bluepill"

*I'm just doing this to try to generalize blackpill even more so maybe it ends up being less radical than usual*
I don't plan on bringing data to this post too, just rationalizations, mainly because I'm sleepy and lazy

Ok to be honest on a logical point of view it makes sense to assume this, expecting all women to lie about the same thing would be from very low chances

Does this change the blackpill much? Not really

Blackpill says that the attributes that generate attraction are mostly determined at birth or childhood (it starts to be used differently and transcends the love field sometimes but at the originally is this)

OK, so we admit women as not monoliths, and that there is a female population that does not reject because of appearance

1 Even though not all women are the same, for biological reasons we will be attracted to beautiful people and women (I think as a consensus) have more men available to them, (because sex has different meanings for women and men and there are very strong hormonal differences), this means that the population of women who would accept ugly men is a minority (Let's say 20%)

Therefore

2 There won't be enough women who wouldn't mind dating ugly guys that already rejected by women who care about appearance and incels for statistical reasons (the part about ugly guys who are unlucky) would continue to exist

Incels, because they do not meet the physical requirements to attract women enough to not depend on the few women who could accept them, end up being at a disadvantage enough to say that attributes that generate attraction are mostly determined at birth or childhood and therefore blackpill exists

Something like that, this is all in an ideal bluepill world

Last edited:
incels for statistical reasons
the blackpill (as per your definition) is a sociological claim, and since the social sciences are invariably "inexact" (as opposed to the exact sciences) it was always a statistical claim at its core
for biological reasons we will be attracted to beautiful people
this is an even stronger claim than your blackpill, which trivializes the whole thing

i read every syllable and still doesn't make shit sense

ask gpt to make your shit readable ffs

"

*I'm just doing this to try to generalize blackpill even more so maybe it ends up being less radical than usual*" dnr :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

the blackpill (as per your definition) is a sociological claim, and since the social sciences are invariably "inexact" (as opposed to the exact sciences) it was always a statistical claim at its core

this is an even stronger claim than your blackpill, which trivializes the whole thing
Got it, I just wanted to say that even if "only appearance matters" wasn't a law, looks just by existing would condemn some people as incels

replying to let you know i didn't read a syllable
93 posts and hes already adapted to the site

This site has already corrupted you :feelskek:
What happened to this mindset
FFBD7236 32CF 40F1 BE64 21B4C727D2D7

the population of women who would accept ugly men
Yes, these foids exist, but when you meet one you often quickly find out that "...iT jUsT sO hApPeNs..." her boyfriend is not ugly. Same for foids who claim to not mind a guy's height, wealth, status, baldness neurotypicality, abdominal circumference etc. it often "jUsT sO hApPeN" that they have a tall, NT, shredded, good-looking, wealthy boyfriend with a full head of hair.

Me, personally, I don't mind skipping breakfast, but it "jUsT sO hApPeNs" I had breakfast today. I also don't mind skipping lunch but "iT jUsT sO hApPeNs" I've had lunch today. Also, I plan on having diner, even though I wouldn't mind skipping it.

If your genes are bad your going to be deppresed from it because your life is over
i remember this one quote from buddhism,

pain is a must in life that will always find a way to surface itself, worry on the other hand is optional (you control ur brain and feelings, nothing is that serious.)

Ok to be honest on a logical point of view it makes sense to assume this, expecting all women to lie about the same thing would be from very low chances
the logical answer is women are solopsistic by nature and most of them literally cannot wrap their minds around the idea that an un-fuckable man exists, nor can they undo their social virtue signaling nature and stop spouting bullshit about how they don't care about looks

the logical answer is women are solopsistic by nature and most of them literally cannot wrap their minds around the idea that an un-fuckable man exists, nor can they undo their social virtue signaling nature and stop spouting bullshit about how they don't care about looks
but all of them? people are not that predictable

i remember this one quote from buddhism,

pain is a must in life that will always find a way to surface itself, worry on the other hand is optional (you control ur brain and feelings, nothing is that serious.)
Yeah it’s definitely not serious that I have many disadvantages in life and it’s obvious my life isn’t going to be good and will probably never improve

Just dont worry bro- buddha (who was previously a chad prince who slayed 100s of girls and lived a good life)

Yeah it’s definitely not serious that I have many disadvantages in life and it’s obvious my life isn’t going to be good and will probably never improve

Just dont worry bro- buddha (who was previously a chad prince who slayed 100s of girls and lived a good life)
pleasure is pleasure, chads orgasm is only SOO important, ull die anyway, stop wasting energy on something thatll stay the same

Yes, these foids exist, but when you meet one you often quickly find out that "...iT jUsT sO hApPeNs..." her boyfriend is not ugly. Same for foids who claim to not mind a guy's height, wealth, status, baldness neurotypicality, abdominal circumference etc. it often "jUsT sO hApPeN" that they have a tall, NT, shredded, good-looking, wealthy boyfriend with a full head of hair.

Me, personally, I don't mind skipping breakfast, but it "jUsT sO hApPeNs" I had breakfast today. I also don't mind skipping lunch but "iT jUsT sO hApPeNs" I've had lunch today. Also, I plan on having diner, even though I wouldn't mind skipping it.
they are virtue signaling, it's like being saying you don't mind homeless people and minorities but it just so happens you live hundreds of miles away from the city in a suburb with not a single homeless person in sight.
but all of them? people are not that predictable
bad news for you man, humans are very predictable. In fact being unpredictable is seen as a defect, dark triad, psycopathy, etc. That's why those ones are the scary ones

pleasure is pleasure, chads orgasm is only SOO important, ull die anyway,
Pleasure in life is very important and yeah obviously Ill die eventually but I still have to live through an entire shitty life before then
Its easy to say just don’t worry bro
Im guessing your situation isnt that bad if you are saying shit like this

stop wasting energy on something thatll stay the same
Maybe Im genetically predisposed to worrying or thinking about this type of shit more so I cant even help it
You cant just change your nature like that

Pleasure in life is very important and yeah obviously Ill die eventually but I still have to live through an entire shitty life before then
Its easy to say just don’t worry bro
Im guessing your situation isnt that bad if you are saying shit like this
my life hasnt been nightmare mode yet, it is unfair for me to give you this type of advice because we are in a public forum with users coming in from countless different walks of life (varying in severity and circumstance) but the general idea remains the same. nothing else can be said. all you can do is neglect these shortcomings ur generics handed to u and move on to something better. no matter how much it reminds u day in and day out that u were born "inferior" nothing about it will ever progress who you are or where ull end up as a human being

i say this with the risk of sounding like a red pill guru but im NEVER saying to forget about it and be delusional. acknowledge it, realize its potency, do what you can to combat it, and move on.
Maybe Im genetically predisposed to worrying or thinking about this type of shit more so I cant even help it
You cant just change your nature like that
this may be harder to fix, but with the appropriate medication, you can progressively adopt a better outlook. this all is way harder said than done, but as long as youre here playing life's generic game and still trying to pursue a place in modern society, ur excessive obsession will stunt you.

this would be different if you had other plans for your future

my life hasnt been nightmare mode yet, it is unfair for me to give you this type of advice because we are in a public forum with users coming in from countless different walks of life (varying in severity and circumstance) but the general idea remains the same. nothing else can be said. all you can do is neglect these shortcomings ur generics handed to u and move on to something better. no matter how much it reminds u day in and day out that u were born "inferior" nothing about it will ever progress who you are or where ull end up as a human being

i say this with the risk of sounding like a red pill guru but im NEVER saying to forget about it and be delusional. acknowledge it, realize its potency, do what you can to combat it, and move on.

this may be harder to fix, but with the appropriate medication, you can progressively adopt a better outlook. this all is way harder said than done, but as long as youre here playing life's generic game and still trying to pursue a place in modern society, ur excessive obsession will stunt you.

Read Columbus Crew GIF by Major League Soccer

Im joking

all you can do is neglect these shortcomings ur generics handed to u and move on to something better.

I cant just ignore my short comings because they are so obvious and cause constant problems in my life
What else Am I meant to even move onto?? :feelskek:
Im pretty much just trying to find a way to chill in life now but it’s difficult with these shit genes

Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

this may be harder to fix, but with the appropriate medication,

Jew detected

View: https://youtu.be/8-pOCeuXhDM?si=Fj_iYyS9R2xC9a50

I have no plans because theres nothing to do with my life

Im just trying to chill and do what I want to the best of my ability now
Im pretty much just neetmaxxed and I will probably be like this the rest of my life

Read Columbus Crew GIF by Major League Soccer

Im joking

all you can do is neglect these shortcomings ur generics handed to u and move on to something better.

I cant just ignore my short comings because they are so obvious and cause constant problems in my life
What else Am I meant to even move onto?? :feelskek:
Im pretty much just trying to find a way to chill in life now but it’s difficult with these shit genes

Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

this may be harder to fix, but with the appropriate medication,

Jew detected

View: https://youtu.be/8-pOCeuXhDM?si=Fj_iYyS9R2xC9a50

I have no plans because theres nothing to do with my life

Im just trying to chill and do what I want to the best of my ability now

all my points were fair.