Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LETS ALL RAPE FEMALES - WOMEN NEED TO BE RAPED - BEHEAD WOMEN

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Ok now that you got baited, let me tell you about my goals in life.

- Make 600-700$ a month 100% online, inflation adjusted year by year.
- Have a loyal 5/10 GF brunette with long black hair (any race) that loves me for who I am.
- Cuddle with my GF, watch movies and do normie stuff and live a normal life.

I think this is pretty much all I need in my life. But this is just impossible to get for someone so ugly as me it is brutal. My goals are very humble I feel? I do not think I want too much from this world do I? I just want some bare minimum living standard and a GF that likes me just as I like her so we can have some genuine attraction and a humble life.

I would spend time doing my online grift, reading mind-food books and developing my physical body, going out on walks and on the beach with my GF, going to places spending time together, then cuddling in bed at night as I fall asleep I would hold her and have some intimacy in my life. I would have a purpose for my development beyond it being just a means to drive me forward in life.

INB4 IT tells me I have 'unrealistic' standards or whatever JFL.

I think I genuinely upset my destiny by emigrating out of my Slavic shithole. I wasn't meant to survive, I wasn't meant to come to United Cuckdome and grow up here. I was meant to die in a mud trench in some meaningless Slavic civil war (edition 9999) at a ripe age of 18, that was my destiny. The way I lived my life for the past 7 years does not even befit a wild beast. At least animals struggle for survival, they act on instinct while I had no such concerns, my survival was guaranteed so I just let myself rot for all this years, hiding like a coward from a conclusion of such behavior; death.

Truly pitiful way to live a life I see it now.

Last edited:
Ok now that you got baited, let me tell you about my goals in life.

- Make 600-700$ a month 100% online, inflation adjusted year by year.
- Have a loyal 5/10 GF brunette with long black hair (any race) that loves me for who I am.
- Cuddle with my GF, watch movies and do normie stuff and live a normal life.

I think this is pretty much all I need in my life. But this is just impossible to get for someone so ugly as me it is brutal. My goals are very humble I feel? I do not think I want too much from this world do I? I just want some bare minimum living standard and a GF that likes me just as I like her so we can have some genuine attraction and a humble life.

I would spend time doing my online grift, reading mind-food books and developing my physical body, going out on walks and on the beach with my GF, going to places spending time together, then cuddling in bed at night as I fall asleep I would hold her and have some intimacy in my life. I would have a purpose for my development beyond it being just a means to drive me forward in life.

INB4 IT tells me I have 'unrealistic' standards or whatever JFL.

I think I genuinely upset my destiny by emigrating out of my Slavic shithole. I wasn't meant to survive, I wasn't meant to come to United Cuckdome and grow up here. I was meant to die in a mud trench in some meaningless Slavic civil war (edition 9999) at a ripe age of 18, that was my destiny. The way I lived my life for the past 7 years does not even befit a wild beast. At least animals struggle for survival, they act on instinct while I had no such concerns, my survival was guaranteed so I just let myself rot for all this years, hiding like a coward from a conclusion of such behavior; death.

Truly pitiful way to live a life I see it now.
'How dare you feel entitled to having a girl"

Financial stability, a gf and safety. This is enough to bring happiness, but so out of reach, something that other men have with so much ease that they still dont value as a big deal because to them, it is given. This world is unfair to the core.

Your goals are humble, but for those cursed with this disgraceful, pathetic and lonely fate, they are very ambitious. Unfortunately, no matter how much times passes and how you wish things were different, suicide seems to be the only ending this hope will lead to. But you continue on, because maybe... maybe it will get better, it has to.

Feds got suspicious there for a second

Feds got suspicious there for a second
goteem-go-team.gif