Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Let's all congratulate @Ricordanza on being granted a temporary work visa this blessed Canada Day

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
@Ricordanza has finally been accepted into Canada on grounds that he will work for a period of 6 months as a Tim Hortons' lead sewer cleaner. These diverse and hardworking immigrants from all over the globe are what make Canada the greatest country in the world

I'm sooper prod of saar
funny-dance-indian-man-dance.gif

Proud of my curry he worked hard for this.

Only if he was 5'2 and balding he would be slaying in canada.

What can u do? Cant win them all.

PLA?

More like blah fucking blah

@Ricordanza has finally been accepted into Canada on grounds that he will work for a period of 6 months as a Tim Hortons' lead sewer cleaner. These diverse and hardworking immigrants from all over the globe are what make Canada the greatest country in the world
I expect to see him whenever I come out of my house and get some timmies

:ahegao:
Nuke canada! They are exploiting him.

I would congrate him, but him being a NTpill denier made me lose all respect for him and now he can rot on my ignore list

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back