Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's actually do the maths on OnlyFans boyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Right now, I'd say simps spend an average of, idk, 250$ a month on that shit? I hope it's not more.

The simp industry is powerful sure, but how much money does it actually move? Bc it's certainly not enough for EVERY WOMAN to live off Onlyfans. Let's do the math:

1. Each simp spends, idk, to be generous, an average of 250$ a month on those whores for what I've seen on reddit
  2. How many men are actually simping? Well the average married man sure isn't. As isn't anyone with a successful dating life, let's be real, or anyone who is lonely but isn't a fucking delusional simp. Honestly I'd say 30% of men TOPS. It can't be more than that imo.
  3. Therefore, that's enough money for 30% of women to make 250$ a month. Or 10% to make 750$ a month. Or 60% to make 125$ a month.
  4. The income of an average whore will be wayy lower than it is now, if OnlyFans gets bigger. That's for sure.
  5. The questions now are, how will this affect the dating market, and how will that money be split between whores? Will a few whores hoard it all? Will it be evenly split among a lot of whores, meaning a huge percentage of foids will be on Onlyfans but getting little money?
Depending on the above, each outcome affects the dating market differently. For example, if from now on, about 90% of foids for an average of about 250/3 = 83$ each, the future is pretty bleak. Even if you ascend, your foid will be whoring herself out on the internet, making you a cuck. It'll be brutal.

If however, the above doesnt happen, whether because foids aren't willing to be on OnlyFans for little money, or because a few hotter foids (let's say top 2.5%, thus making 250*(30/2.5) = 3000$ a month) hoard all the """donations""", then beckys will be in the clear, but chads will suffer, because their gfs will be whoring themselves out which is disgusting, and unless they're a TERACHAD, they won't quit onlyfans for them.

What do you think?

Last edited:
avg 250 seems too high per person.

I make around 500/month with my Onlyfans using photos of random foids from google.

Those beta cucks are brain dead.
IQ mogs me
avg 250 seems too high per person.
yeah but i wanted to be generous so as not to be too optimistic. after all, there's gigasimps who give a lot more, so i guess those are bringing up the average anyway

I make around 500/month with my Onlyfans using photos of random foids from google.

Low inhib fraudmaxxing.

Honestly I just hope in accelerationism now

Let things get worse until it all burns down

I don't believe that

I fucking hate simps

Beside social media and tinder, simp are the one who enable foids shitty behavior and hypergamy lifestyle. They should be hanged upside down by their balls until they fall off, in red dead redemption 2 on ps4.

Beside social media and tinder, simp are the one who enable foids shitty behavior and hypergamy lifestyle. They should be hanged upside down by their balls until they fall off, in red dead redemption 2 on ps4.
tbh

I think the total number of simps is far lower. It's much more likely that it's a small number of whales who contribute the vast majority.

Simps are the worst people

1$ is too much to give to foids they deserve nothing

simps have single handedly caused the destruction of society.

These whores don't even deserve the filth scraped off the bottom of my shoes.

cash is cash
bc940b9ed3df1292408804312666b380.jpg
based and niggerpilled