Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let us shame those who fell for Darth Aurelius and his Incel "Protection" force

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
Many of us are braindead and stupid but that's why we should listen to wise members and exercise extreme caution, when it comes to figures on this site.
Many people see this site as a dumping ground for random bullshit as they see a group of vulnerable and purposeless individuals.
Make sure you are grounded in blackpill truths:
If you see a seemingly Chad person calling himself a leader of incels despite having Chad energy and not showing his face, obviously something is up. Aside from this his story of being a super lawyer means he could have easily fixed his face with plastic surgery, which can help many, despite what the mentally illcels say here.
Same thing applies for anyone here. Pay attention to their energy. Do they seem brain broken and defeated from a life of rejection or are they peddling some false hope that's not rooted on reality?
Let us move on from grifters, trannies, trolls, and instigators.

For me, it was his political agenda. I know that actual political parties rarely end up fulfilling their electoral promises but his just flat out were incongruent with themselves.

Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 13 45 35 I hereby submit my ban appeal

darth aurelius is a retarded potential glownigger. i gave him the benefit of the doubt only for a bit and just said he was too retarded to be a glownigger but given that general glowie is his right hand man on that forum, i cannot be more certain. in 2018, he was banned by a old modcel for doing the exact same thing that he did when he returned. he was also a braggart.

I didn't pay him too much attention, his actions of rebellion glowed too much.

i can’t keep up with this drama what led to his final and permanent ban after the unban?

I assumed he was just a shitposter trying to make us laugh.

I assumed he was just a shitposter trying to make us laugh.
Tbh. his stuff was good for spreading to the normies because they had entertainment value.

Many of us are braindead and stupid but that's why we should listen to wise members and exercise extreme caution, when it comes to figures on this site.
Many people see this site as a dumping ground for random bullshit as they see a group of vulnerable and purposeless individuals.
Make sure you are grounded in blackpill truths:
If you see a seemingly Chad person calling himself a leader of incels despite having Chad energy and not showing his face, obviously something is up. Aside from this his story of being a super lawyer means he could have easily fixed his face with plastic surgery, which can help many, despite what the mentally illcels say here.
Same thing applies for anyone here. Pay attention to their energy. Do they seem brain broken and defeated from a life of rejection or are they peddling some false hope that's not rooted on reality?
Let us move on from grifters, trannies, trolls, and instigators.
What happened? I’ve only read like one of his posts.

nobody 'fell for' it lmao

people enjoy his posts for the memes and humour

View attachment 1207980
darth aurelius is a retarded potential glownigger. i gave him the benefit of the doubt only for a bit and just said he was too retarded to be a glownigger but given that general glowie is his right hand man on that forum, i cannot be more certain. in 2018, he was banned by a old modcel for doing the exact same thing that he did when he returned. he was also a braggart.
Ahh so just another dumbass who had no business getting unbanned.

What a massive L for the mod who unbanned this imbecil

I can't believe people even supported that blatant fed in the first place. Really shows the average IQ among users here.

He tried to be an incel Andrew Tate like the retarded shitskin he is