Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Let us pray for those who cannot drive

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Driving is essential for mental health and getting around, let us pray for those of us who cannot do such a thing. May blackop2cel and thesecondcoming bless them.

also @LastGerman

Cope, you don't need to drive

Patrick

What happened to incels having high iq
Not all incels have a high iq, there are people of all iq ranges here. Even if you somehow find good public transport you will be mogged by female driving while you take some shitty old vehicle everywhere especially in non urban areas. A car is better man.

Not all incels have a high iq, there are people of all iq ranges here. Even if you somehow find good public transport you will be mogged by female driving while you take some shitty old vehicle everywhere especially in non urban areas. A car is better man.
Yeah, I think worrying about parking is probably more stressful then leaving your house on time and waiting 5 minutes for a bus.

I can drive bicycle though.

Cant relate. I have a nice car, a BMW.

Over for drivecels

my bicycle mogs

Can't GOER if you can't drive
Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo