Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let us pay respects to our fallen brother

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

I wonder if he is one of the girls' brother.

Chad: Hey buddy, that was a nice day at the beach, you looked a bit dejected after that picture though. Are you okay?
Incel: Yeah... yeah I'm fine.
Chad 2: Listen, you just need to get a better personality and everything should be fine.
Stacy: Hey Chad 2, are we going to fuck later or what?
Chad 2: Hell yeah bb.
Incel: All right, I'm going to go.

*2 weeks pass*

Chad: Incel hasn't answered any of my calls in the past week or so, I think I should check up on him.

*Chad drives to his apartment and knocks, nobody answers*

Chad: You there?

*Still no response, Incel's car is still parked outside*
*Chad ponders it for a few minutes, then comes to the conclusion something must've happened. So he bursts through the door*

*SMASH*

*As Chad walks in he can see a coffee table, filled with old cheeto bags and junk mail. The fridge was still open and it contained some spoiled food. Though the spoiled food wasn't the only terrible smell in the house.*

Chad: Incel, are you there?

*Chad walks to Incel's bedroom, nudging the door open*

Chad: Ince-

pewpew

seems like he's happy being a cuck

Chad: Hey buddy, that was a nice day at the beach, you looked a bit dejected after that picture though. Are you okay?
Chad 2: Listen, you just need to get a better personality and everything should be fine.

*2 weeks pass*

Chad: Incel hasn't answered any of my calls in the past week or so, I think I should check up on him.

*Chad ponders it for a few minutes, then comes to the conclusion something must've happened. So he bursts through the door*

*SMASH*

*As Chad walks in he can see a coffee table, filled with old cheeto bags and junk mail. The fridge was still open and it contained some spoiled food. Though the spoiled food wasn't the only terrible smell in the house.*

pewpew

You should write more stuff like this!!

*2 weeks pass*

*SMASH*

pewpew

Why does this ost fill me with horror? It’s giving me the cold chills and my mind feels like it’s getting fucked with. Is this some sort of sound torture? Why am I crying? This is insane. Wtf is going on.

*2 weeks pass*

*SMASH*

pewpew

Write more of these things, they are funny and help abstraction.
Wtf, that thing made me tense.

Why does this ost fill me with horror? It’s giving me the cold chills and my mind feels like it’s getting fucked with. Is this some sort of sound torture? Why am I crying? This is insane. Wtf is going on.
Does it remind you of anything?
Write more of these things, they are funny and help abstraction.
Wtf, that thing made me tense.
Most likely because of the gradual buildup, the fact you knew it was going to happen, and it did pewpew.

Does it remind you of anything?
I think so but Im not exactly sure what it is, and something tells me it’s best kept that way. I need to stop listening before I realise something that I shouldn’t. It’s somewhat enthralling.

Damn that hurts.

I think so but Im not exactly sure what it is, and something tells me it’s best kept that way. I need to stop listening before I realise something that I shouldn’t. It’s somewhat enthralling.
I'm sure you can face whatever's being forced into that back of your mind, real question though have you noticed any innate similarities to your real-life pewpew?

this is what "you're like a brother to me" looks like

My life story right there jfl. He has my frame but he mogs me. Non balding hair.

But brutal af the girls are standing farther from him, leaning to their respective chads and barely touch the incel, even if he's their brother

This world isn't fair

My advice for ethnics is never to have your picture taken with a white man, let alone 3.
mS3VdKu.png

trump_sisi.0.jpg

F

*2 weeks pass*

*SMASH*

pewpew

Writingmogs me.

Brutalized. Still mogs me.

He is not a virgin, since his father bought him a hooker or two already, but still incel.

I wonder if he is one of the girls' brother.
JFL at him having to see his sister be part of a threesome with Chad and another noodle

Imagine being a ricecel and not supporting Imperial Japan and their anti-foreigner policy.