Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let them be afriad of AI gfs

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

Articles like this make my day, knowing that some w0men are seeing the tsunami that are ai gfs and sexbots.

The w0men that afriad the most are the 1-5 w0men, but trust me other ones will be effected as well as the technology becaues accepted and perfected.

One thing Ill give to this article, is that birthrates will collapse immidetly with the coming of ai+sexbots.

Last edited:
I mean, there are already quite a few threads about that.

I don't think they are afraid, they are just trying to get rid of them to hurt lonely men. Nothing worse than a men who doesn't desperately need a woman.

Once it becomes a reality, like in the movie Wifelike, i can bet they will go apeshit to fight for "robots rights" because men won't orbit for years or betabuxx singlemoms.

Once it becomes a reality, like in the movie Wifelike, i can bet they will go apeshit to fight for "robots rights" because men won't orbit for years or betabuxx singlemoms.
Even chads at one point won't put with w0men, and just say its better to get a robot then to put with w0men nagging.

majority of sexbots will be blond.
there will be elves, vampires, assortment of chimeras, succubus's and so on.

Even aliexpress Gigachad is with a sexdoll

Even chads at one point won't put with w0men, and just say its better to get a robot then to put with w0men nagging.
The second that sexbots start moving on their own they will mog every living foid. Imagine being in mercy of a drama queen with a brain of a 8yo to get a sex once a week and work 7 days for it, real foids are just not worth it.

One thing Ill give to this article, is that birthrates will collapse immidetly with the coming of ai+sexbots.
What happens then? Will the government step in and ban sex bots? I don't think it would solve anything. The only other alternative is mass immigration of third worlders.
Yes they will probably try to destroy our wives and we will have to genocide foids to protect our loved ones.

The second that sexbots start moving on their own they will mog every living foid. Imagine being in mercy of a drama queen with a brain of a 8yo to get a sex once a week and work 7 days for it, real foids are just not worth it.
Let's be real, it would have to be possible to impregnate sexbots to fully replace them. Sexbots will only be able to replace women who want to be childless without that feature.

Yes they will probably try to destroy our wives and we will have to genocide foids to protect our loved ones.
:panties: We kill normies and foids, live out our lives with waifus and let rotten humanity to die out.

If you have sex with an AI there is no turning back.

Let's be real, it would have to be possible to impregnate sexbots to fully replace them. Sexbots will only be able to replace women who want to be childless without that feature.
Most relationships are now childless untill 35 plus. You noticed how every couple now uses pets as kids substitutes. I'm OK with not having kids, its better that way.

Most relationships are now childless untill 35 plus. You noticed how every couple now uses pets as kids substitutes. I'm OK with not having kids, its better that way.
A relationship without children is IMHO nearly useless unless you KNOW you will live together until old age.

Don't you think the robot waifus might be programmed to do something insidious to their buyers or some shit. I really don't trust any big company that's going to push them even though I'd love to have one
People would find a way to reprogram it probably. You're right seeing how big companies still try to own you after buying their device, like Apple. Even android devices come with locked bootloader and won't give you unlock codes.

People would find a way to reprogram it probably. You're right seeing how big companies still try to own you after buying their device, like Apple. Even android devices come with locked bootloader and won't give you unlock codes.
People will jailbreak those bots, I believe there would be a blackmarket for it.

Don't you think the robot waifus might be programmed to do something insidious to their buyers or some shit. I really don't trust any big company that's going to push them even though I'd love to have one
or someone could hack the robot to have it strangle you in your sleep. realistically there would have to be lots of safeguards to prevent an AI from doing any harm to a human. probably enough to just make them easy to overpower although that doesn't change anything if it has a weapon.

Goes to show how dogshit modern women are when they can be replaced by a chatbot with an anime pfp
TBH yes, even with my chad fish, they are pretty boring. Nothing to offer besides s3x.

or someone could hack the robot to have it strangle you in your sleep. realistically there would have to be lots of safeguards to prevent an AI from doing any harm to a human. probably enough to just make them easy to overpower although that doesn't change anything if it has a weapon.
Honestly, not sure I would care too much about that anyway. At least I'm not the one responsible for me not being in that case.

Honestly, not sure I would care too much about that anyway. At least I'm not the one responsible for me not being in that case.
yeah its worth the risk. not like a biocunt would be any less dangerous.
True, it would take several ethical discussions to even implement these robots because there will for sure be a lot of pushback
i can't imagine what kind of rules the EU will cook up. If sex bots become available I will move to whatever country allows them first.

even some beckys r in serious dangerzone

Tbhngl i think this is the thing most likely to happen jfl.

The only thing i think differently is, foids just don't want to see subhuman inkies devote their romantic love into something(whatever it is, woman or even machines like robots), they're just disgusted about it, not afraid of losing attentions by betabuxx orbitors.

Maybe they'll try to legislate laws about AI ethics or AI sexual harrassment things so that subhuman inkies could do nothing by recording and forbidding some romantic/sexual behaviours. They just don't want to see it and hope that incels just rot and rope without any coping.

Or they'll tax heavily on those AI waifus so that they can use the incel money to aid their stupid gender studies research and helping thot foids curing their STDs for free.

Last edited:
Tbhngl i think this is the thing most likely to happen jfl.

The only thing i think differently is, foids just don't want to see subhuman inkies devote their romantic love into something(whatever it is, woman or even machines like robots), they're just disgusted about it, not afraid of losing attentions by betabuxx orbitors.

Maybe they'll try to legislate laws about AI ethics or AI sexual harrassment things so that subhuman inkies could do nothing by recording and forbidding some romantic/sexual behaviours. They just don't want to see it and hope that incels just rot and rope without any coping.

Or they'll tax heavily on those AI waifus so that they can use the incel money to aid their stupid gender studies research and helping thot foids curing their STDs for free.
Yeah, imagine an truecel walking around with an Stacy robot. It would bother everyone, especially ugly middle aged foids that are ready to settle. They just don't want lvm to be happy, even if it doesn't have anything to do with them.