Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Let the foids make their own lives miserable (watER post)

sconswap

sconswap

Life is better without me, that's why I live
Let them waste their youth and suffer from their irreversible mistakes, and let's just watch them and say nothing.

We don't need women, this is just an insidious propaganda they use to deceive us. Having a woman in your life means that you willingly accept a parasite that only constantly exploits you and promises nothing that will destroy you both mentally and physically. You know these things though.

But sometimes we think we can tolerate this in order to get rid of our loneliness or to have a sex life. Please do not fall into simple traps like this. I sometimes see this in others and I think it is something that needs to be overcome.

The problem is people who make fun for not having a girlfriend.

"Behind every great man is a great woman" has some merit. Coming home to a foid that loves you is far better than coming to a dark place, but the latter is objectively better than coming to a whore who lies and betrays you all the time. A foid can never love unconditionally like a mother to her child, yes, but our throwaway culture and foid therapists encourages divorce as soon as problems arise. A foid is supposed to love her husband regardless, like Eve being a pet to Adam as she's objectively an inferior being to Adam.

By no means am I suggesting ascension, most, if not all of us here will never find a foid that embodies the traditional spirit who loves an orc or a goblin (manlet), but in the next life, finding a proper foid as Chad is great toward conquering loneliness. Alas, we are not Chad and never will be, and our means of dealing with loneliness is different but still bearable.