Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let"s talk about our uni life in this thread

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
Uni started 3 weeks ago still didn't talk to anybody and don't even know my classmates' names yet everyone already has a group of friends but me.
there is a chad in my class who seemed to not like to talk much and didn't integrate well with other boys in class but he seems to be a foid magnet every girl in my class is trying to get close to him

I started engineering this year and was surprised at the amount of chads and tyrones here, including one giga-tyrone who is as loud and thuggish as they come.

On a side note, people at uni do tend to chill out with torturing low status males, so thats a reliever. It definitely comes back at the work place, I already know that is the case from experience.

uni is for fakecels

Seems like everyone has a bf/gf in my uni, while I remain a KISSLESS hugless virgin.
And you always see normies going around together having fun at parties and bars/restaurants, while my only close friends are incels.
Tons of chads and tyrones too

Last edited:
Uni is/was somehow better than HS ngl

Seems like everyone has a bf/he in my uni, while I remain a KISSLESS hugless virgin.
And you always see normies going around together having fun at parties and bars/restaurants, while my only close friends are incels.
Tons of chads and tyrones too
i had a kiss yesterday and it felt so good /spoiler in my dreams

Had a big exam today in Physiology. I'd say it went better than I expected that's for sure. I had to spend the last few nights in the library, and I slept during the day for the most part, but it was worth it. I feel like I might have done very well despite not knowing most of the content in depth (test taking strats). If you are prone to LDAR in your room or otherwise get distracted, going to the library is definitely a great idea. Just go eat a meal and then go to the library for awhile (or vice versa). Seeing normies actually motivates me to stay focused somehow.

My uni life it´s pretty meh tbh, i´m studying engeneering but it´s surprising the amount of normalfags here, i can safely say 95% of people here are turbo normalfags.
Uni is pretty dissapointing tbh, i just go to my assigned classes, talk to no one and come back to my home again.

also i'm the only one in my class who didn't join any club
My uni life it´s pretty meh tbh, i´m studying engeneering but it´s surprising the amount of normalfags here, i can safely say 95% of people here are turbo normalfags.
Uni is pretty dissapointing tbh, i just go to my assigned classes, talk to no one and come back to my home again.
same engeneeering but everyone is a turbo normie

Uni started 3 weeks ago still didn't talk to anybody and don't even know my classmates' names yet everyone already has a group of friends but me.
there is a chad in my class who seemed to not like to talk much and didn't integrate well with other boys in class but he seems to be a foid magnet every girl in my class is trying to get close to him
Same lol. Except it was a month ago I believe