Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Let`s be real

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
We are the minority, and I mean less than 1%.
There are many amazing and marvelous people that are not Chads and Stacies.
They are full of energy, smart, skilled, strong, agile, charismatic, etc.
They will procreate, marry, divorce, get cucked, but thats life, there is beauty even in dirty moments.
For us it is over and never began.

To be among the "1%" of the dung of this world is in itself a "miracle" I would have just wished to be "normal" with a brain which functions correctly and a "normal" appearance but to be part of this small sample of subhuman I wonder well what I did to? or still perhaps in a previous life I was responsible for the worst atrocities? although I do not believe in absolutely nothing at times I ask myself this kind of question.

Last edited:
To be among the 1% of the dung of this world is in itself a "miracle" I would have just wished to be "normal" with a brain which functions correctly and a "normal" appearance but to be part of this small sample of subhuman I wonder well what I did to? or still perhaps in a previous life I was responsible for the worst atrocities? although I do not believe in absolutely nothing at times I ask myself this kind of question.
I try to cope that this is a learning experience, so my soul understands what it is like to be inkwell during Tinder Age. Brutal experience in hope of acquiring wisdom.

but that is the point, ain't it cowboy? :feelsYall:

we want to be normal, but we aren't

It's certainly more than 1%

We will rise again

but that is the point, ain't it cowboy? :feelsYall:

we want to be normal, but we aren't
At this point I don`t want to be normal.
Normality is a happiness of ignorance, an illusion.

I try to cope that this is a learning experience, so my soul understands what it is like to be inkwell during Tinder Age. Brutal experience in hope of acquiring wisdom.
Good cope :feelsmage:

At this point I don`t want to be normal.
Normality is a happiness of ignorance, an illusion.
yeah, i agree. self-destruction is the fucking way

WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED YOU TO BARK YOU FUCKING KINKY PERVERSE STINKY SLOPPY FUCKING DAMN SHIT SON OF BITCH DOG?! HEAD DOWN OR I WILL FUCK UP YOUR ASS LEFT TO RIGHT WITH MY DICK YOU FUCKING KIDDIE FIDDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FAMILY STORIES IN STYLE MY FATHER IS RAPING ME 5 TIMES A DAY WITH NO LUBE HARDCORE ANAL RAPES OR MY MOTHER IS WHORING FUCKING AROUND ALL THE FUCKING YEAR TO AFFORD SEMEN (IN VIDEO GAME) GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dab::dab::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:worryfeels: :feelswhat: :shock: :feelsohgod: :feelsugh: :what: :lul: :feelsUnreal: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

you're either chad , incel or incel in denial

YES FOR HELL YEAH YOU STINKY QUEER FAGGOT. YOU LOVE THIS. YOU ARE GETTING HARDCORE GANG RAPED BY SHEMALE FUCKING FAGGOTS AND HOMELESS AIDS INFECTED FUCKING DIRTY STINKY FILTHY NIGGERS (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:dab::dab::dab:
you're either chad , incel or incel in denial
chadcel in denial