Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let me tell you how privileged I am in a majority muslim country.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
I am tired of reading all over the internet how patriarchal and women hating eastern cultures are. Such a great scapegoat, just point fingers bro!

As an unemployed man in my country, I am supposed to pay for social security. Doesnt matter if I use hospital services or not. Not only I dont get neetbux, I am supposed to pay the government with the money I dont have. Thankfully, I managed to prove to the state that I dont have any money making assets, which made me eligible for a greencard. (That just frees me from having to pay anything.)
Foids get free social security for life.

Nevermind the conscription (male only), nevermind being legally responsible for paying for your family if you have one (male only) and nevermind the road tax that makes male citizens either pay in money or labor for road construction, I guess I am privileged.

Tell me about it.
I have read a foid's post on local urban dictionary equivalent, she was like "my boyfriend and I are both unemployed and he has to pay, why?"
Simple, she has a coochie, and he doesnt.

I think one thing every society has in common is men are treated like shit. Whether females have rights won't change it

I agree with you. I don't think anti-women society ever existed. It was only about balancing out the lack of inner SMV of men. The more "male friendly" place i can think of is maybe ancient Athens

Tell me about it.
I have read a foid's post on local urban dictionary equivalent, she was like "my boyfriend and I are both unemployed and he has to pay, why?"
Simple, she has a coochie, and he doesnt.
Having a vagina is like being born a millionaire in soyciety

I am tired of reading all over the internet how patriarchal and women hating eastern cultures are. Such a great scapegoat, just point fingers bro!

As an unemployed man in my country, I am supposed to pay for social security. Doesnt matter if I use hospital services or not. Not only I dont get neetbux, I am supposed to pay the government with the money I dont have. Thankfully, I managed to prove to the state that I dont have any money making assets, which made me eligible for a greencard. (That just frees me from having to pay anything.)
Foids get free social security for life.

Nevermind the conscription (male only), nevermind being legally responsible for paying for your family if you have one (male only) and nevermind the road tax that makes male citizens either pay in money or labor for road construction, I guess I am privileged.
Malaysia?

Malaysia?
Turkey. I am guessing it is similar over there?
I think one thing every society has in common is men are treated like shit. Whether females have rights won't change it
I find it tragicomic that people were complaining that females couldnt drive in arabia, but they were beheading about a hundred men for non violent crimes every year. Who cares, right?
I agree with you. I don't think anti-women society ever existed. It was only about balancing out the lack of inner SMV of men. The more "male friendly" place i can think of is maybe ancient Athens
Didnt they outright kill male babies? Especially in sparta.
Woops. I should read more carefully.

Last edited:
Woops. I should read more carefully.
Athens never gave foids rights and was a philosphical/democratic society while Sparta, which emancipated its foids, was the psychopath/warmongering one LoL

Weren’t they fags though

Weren’t they fags though
Tbh the only real love you can get is from another man so they were redpilled about that. Foids are good only for having kids and taking care of small children

Never said it's something i desire i'm just stating a fact. This is probably why "extreme male brain" foids (aka: assbergers foids) are maybe the only decent foids around (maybe)

Turkey needs some Shariah law.