Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A WORLD WHERE THERE IS NO LOOKISM (stolen from org)

ggallin

ggallin

Greycel
ITS SHARIA!

BUT WAIT AND LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU SPIT YOUR STEREOTYPICAL THOUGHTS ABOUT IT THAT YOU GOT FROM WESTERN MEDIA!
ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE THE HEAVEN IN THIS WORLD EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE!
IM TALKING ABOUT A WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR DAYS ROTTING ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM IF YOURE NOT BORN ATTRACTIVE OR TALL
ITS A WORLD WHERE NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR SHORT YOU ARE YOU CAN GET A WIFE THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU AND HAVE NO CHANCE BUT TO DESIRE YOU...
OH MY BAD, I SAID WIFE. U CAN GET UP TO 4 WIVES!

OH, HIJABS TURN YOU OFF? DONT WORRY THEY DONT HAVE TO WEAR IT WHEN THEYRE ALONE WITH YOU!
THE SHARIA DOESNT ALLOW WOMEN TO BE LEFT WITH THEIR FILTHY NATURE AND OBEY THE SUPERIOR GENDER...!
AFTER SHARIA, YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY IF YOUR WIFE HAD A THOUSAND DICKS IN HER MOUTH BECAUSE ADULTERY IS ILLEGAL AND IN THE SHARIA LAW THE PUNISHMENTS ARE MUCH MORE DETTERENT THAN YOU THINK. (CUTTING LIMBS OFF, DEATH, PUBLIC HUMILIATION)
ALL THIS AND THE PRICE FOR IT IS TO HAVE TO PRAY EVERY FRIDAY!
DON'T DISCUSS IF ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION OR NOT UNDER THIS THREAD, OUR TOPIC FOR THIS THREAD IS HOW PERFECT THE ISLAMIC SYSTEM IS!

White Sharia is an idea to consider

Its cope
Iran is ruled by sharia more or less n foids r degenerate anyway even the married ones. Tho prolly less so than in west but thats cuz of culture i assume
Also i dont want to force a foid to be with me thats another cope

White Sharia is an idea to consider
Medieval true Christian law.

Where man are rated more by their merit, and less on looks. Imagine that if you were a successful man, you could get a stacy either by arranged marriage, raiding (in Skyrim) or by going to a slave bazar ( In fallout new vegas).

Now it looks, looks, looks. Followed by money and status.

Also NT wasn't a hard requirement, I wonder if many Vikings, Muslims Saracen, Christian knights, slavic warriors, Samurais were High NT man.

Now you need to talk with w0men, while back in the day it wasn't a hard requirment for man, and the idea of dating and ((Romance)) didn't exsist, societys were more practical about relationships. Unlike today.

Last edited:
If sharia was ruled there would be even more incels jfl

ITS SHARIA!

BUT WAIT AND LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU SPIT YOUR STEREOTYPICAL THOUGHTS ABOUT IT THAT YOU GOT FROM WESTERN MEDIA!
ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE THE HEAVEN IN THIS WORLD EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE!
IM TALKING ABOUT A WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR DAYS ROTTING ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM IF YOURE NOT BORN ATTRACTIVE OR TALL
ITS A WORLD WHERE NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR SHORT YOU ARE YOU CAN GET A WIFE THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU AND HAVE NO CHANCE BUT TO DESIRE YOU...
OH MY BAD, I SAID WIFE. U CAN GET UP TO 4 WIVES!

OH, HIJABS TURN YOU OFF? DONT WORRY THEY DONT HAVE TO WEAR IT WHEN THEYRE ALONE WITH YOU!
THE SHARIA DOESNT ALLOW WOMEN TO BE LEFT WITH THEIR FILTHY NATURE AND OBEY THE SUPERIOR GENDER...!
AFTER SHARIA, YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY IF YOUR WIFE HAD A THOUSAND DICKS IN HER MOUTH BECAUSE ADULTERY IS ILLEGAL AND IN THE SHARIA LAW THE PUNISHMENTS ARE MUCH MORE DETTERENT THAN YOU THINK. (CUTTING LIMBS OFF, DEATH, PUBLIC HUMILIATION)
ALL THIS AND THE PRICE FOR IT IS TO HAVE TO PRAY EVERY FRIDAY!
DON'T DISCUSS IF ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION OR NOT UNDER THIS THREAD, OUR TOPIC FOR THIS THREAD IS HOW PERFECT THE ISLAMIC SYSTEM IS!
As much as I can never bring myself to believe some fairy tale bs I would still prefer to live under strict sharia law rules and Islamic caliphate than whatever the fuck the current society is.

Its cope
Iran is ruled by sharia more or less n foids r degenerate anyway even the married ones. Tho prolly less so than in west but thats cuz of culture i assume
Also i dont want to force a foid to be with me thats another cope
Iran is a Shia kuffar country. How can they follow sharia when they aren’t even Muslim? As of right now not no country follows sharia law. Maybe Afghanistan but that’s about it

Iran is a Shia kuffar country. How can they follow sharia when they aren’t even Muslim? As of right now not no country follows sharia law. Maybe Afghanistan but that’s about it
We do have sharia. قانون شرع
It used to be tougher back in the days specially early revolution but well u cant stop nature

Sharia just seems like foid worship with more steps at the end of the day

just have no eyes theory

a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

Elaborate
Foids preferences won't change whenever there is charia or not.
Hypergamy has always been a thing and islam acknowledged it.
A woman would rather be, to an extent, the 3rd wife of a superior(geneticaly, financialy,socialy) man than being the only spouse of an equal or inferior man
There was even a hadith of an incel that was poor and ugly but got blessed because he was kinda close to the prophet.
Unless there are rules added to charia, we would be incels in both world.

Nah under Islam your dick would be mutilated