Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel let me present the best ascending method of 2019: ActLikeItsCheatingMaxx

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
ActLikeItsCheatingMaxx (ALICMaxx):

foids brain work in a stupid apey way - we all know when a foid see someone with a gf, that guy will get some pointts in her head cuz if he already got a foid - it probaly means good things about him.
if a foid will see a guy, will think he's 3/10 - and then a foid gf will join him - he will look to her much much better.

in the last couple of years the cheating dating sites and apps were discussed alot in the media... and i just thought about an amazing method for us.

1. sign to one of those sites put ur best pics and stuff.
2. talk to foids, act like u got a gf and like u are statusmaxx.
3. have a photoshop pic of you and a foid (or just you and some aunt or w/e), try to move the conversation to whatsapp or something - there you will put ur photoshop pic as the profile picture - that will make her feel better about you & 100% think you got a gf - that means your value will increase.
4. make that pussy bleed.
5. send @nxdismycope some amazon gift cards to thank him about the sex.

well we're not gonna pull stacies here, but i think we got a good chance to catch a 4-6/10 foid.