Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LET ME OFF THIS FUCKING PLANET - NO SOCIAL MEDIA? ITS OVER.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Top comment:
YTA for this

It is extremely common for people to lie about not having social media or to keep the people they are dating from seeing their social media because they have something to hide (like a spouse, kids, etc.) It's not irrational to see it as a bit of a red flag.

Other Cucks:

YTA dude you have to know that it’s unusual not to have any form of social media, so you really shouldn’t be surprised that your friend pointed out a valid concern that your potential partners could see it as a red flag. However, not having social media isn’t what makes you TA. You’re TA because you laughed at and made a snide comment to your friend, making a rude and sweeping generalization about social media users in the process. This might not have been what you intended, but it seems like that’s how she took it. You should consider apologizing to your friend.

He was given the title as Asshole. FOR NOT HAVING SOCIAL MEDIA.

2020 has already gotten off to a great start; exemplifying it never began.

I never had any social media. What's the use of having any when all it does is serves as a reminder of your social failure? Public expose of how unpopular you are.

I was called a virgin loser for not having social media, which isnt wrong but still :feelsrope:

'if it's a red flag to them, then good. Because it tells me what kind of girls I don't want to go for, if that's what they think'
Cope if he thinks there is a girl that doesn't see it as a red flag.
Even foids who say social media is bad see it as being essential on par with running water and electricity.

Even before looks are considered, you MUST be NT to even be in the running. Being NT requires

1: A car
2: Social Media
3: High school experiences

If you're missing these, don't even worry about looks, theres nothing you can do.

Should go without saying:

Attachments

• 49118503_2113631292020618_6793495105186562048_n.jpg
    49118503_2113631292020618_6793495105186562048_n.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 105
Even before looks are considered, you MUST be NT to even be in the running. Being NT requires

If you're missing these, don't even worry about looks, theres nothing you can do.

You can get away with no high school experiences if you have the looks,, just lie and say you lost your v-card at 15

So chad can't get laid in this situation?

Also you seem to be bringing drivers license pill here. Reddit_is_for_cucks debunked that.

Never had any social media crap and never will. Fuck that shit

Social media truly defiled the corpse that is earth.

Be a good goy and put all your personal information online for mr zuckerberg

Maybe roping is actually the right thing to do

more normies saying not the asshole than he is, whats surprising is a cuck comment thats upvoted basically insinuating that people who dont use social media are somehow shady rapists, talk about hyperbole

It's over in every single way.
You can get away with no high school experiences if you have the looks,, just lie and say you lost your v-card at 15
Fakecel if they believed you

i dont have social media either bro

I had faceberg for almost 3 years and all I saw was roasties complaining and cucks supplicating and people showing off. fucking disgusting and it made me even more depressed :feelspuke:
Social media truly defiled the corpse that is earth.

>Omg you don't have social media, this is why your a steenky inthcell

Attachments

• 124421214412124.jpg
    124421214412124.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 74
Reddit seems more and more orwellian. Soon they will defend social credit scores because it punishes "assholes". They are bugmen indeed.

I saw this thread, and what I found funny is the idea that someone without social media might be a psychopathic abuser, and this is what women want to avoid :feelskek: :feelskek:

Actually, a psychopathic abuser would have a huge social media following and women would be drawn to him like flies to a flame. The real issue is that men without social media are usually low SMV, and women hate men who don't have social value.

Fair enough.No social media : virgin loner loser.Social media is pathetic,but still.

Fair enough.No social media : virgin loner loser.Social media is pathetic,but still.
sad truth. I literally only have LinkedIn , no fuckbook,thotter, nor instawhore. this signals low status to whores.

We need to go full Deus ex and blow up the main communication network at area 51 and reset everything

Fakecel if they believed you

I stated that if you have the looks. Obviously you're gonna need to be a Chad. This could work if you surgerymaxx and gymcel like crazy to become a chad.

I want off as well, i hate this fucking planet

Its a perfectly reasonable reaction to laugh in the foid's face for saying no social media is a red flag. These platforms only serve narcissists looking for the next dopamine validation fix and are the antithesis to genuine human connection. To be on social media 24/7 is to be irreparably insecure. Imagine these addicts having to live an incel's life for a week in near total isolation. They'd jump off the nearest building.

chad without social media gets rejected all the time and rots here with us tbh

I despise social media. All their "look me at me, look at me" bullshit.

lmao, cant wait to see the level of degeneracy this decade reaches

lmao, cant wait to see the level of degeneracy this decade reaches
Imagine an app for sharing self-made sexual content.Chads and Stacies posting nudes everyday jfl fuckbook

Brutal. I can't even use social media because of instantly being mogged. And even though HS was a million years ago I still didn't have any.

The only mark I hit is having a shit car that is way too expensive to upkeep to just drive to my wageslave cuckery place and back home. Thinking of just taking transit tbh. But I also feel sorry for people that can't drive. @LastGerman what are your thoughts?

She said that because it's common for only ugly people to not have normie social media. This place is social media for ugly people.

@LastGerman what are your thoughts?

It is actually true. It is over at this point.
Not even a driver licence therefore no car.
No social media.
At least I do have highschool experience.

She said that because it's common for only ugly people to not have normie social media. This place is social media for ugly people.

If the guy was on a date and she wasn't repulsed doesn't that mean he's not ugly so therefore who cares if social media is lacking?

Its over for me, I have no social media like at all

Social media, now yet another requirement for dating in 2020
And if there's nothing on there? It's over
Fuck this clown world

Just let Cuckerberg datamine you, bro.

Social media is for women, orbiters and Chads

I don’t use any social media at all
No need when you’re not chad

do you think they would say that if you were 6'3 and attractive?
Wouldn't even need the height, if I had been a 7/10 facially, they'd see my absence of social media as admirable