Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let me ask you something, inkwell crybabies

O

ookook

Banned
-
I have recently discovered this site and I notice some very depressing posts on here. Like more than everywhere else on the internet. I often see things like "oh no, no girl has ever liked me, pls pass me the rope". I realize this is a meme, but still the atmosphere on this site is very gloomy.
I have a hypothetical question for you. Lets say you could make a deal with the devil or whatever.
Option 1 - everything remains the same (you are still ugly and/or short) but you can always magically make every girl you want like you and have sex with you.
Option 2 - no girl will ever like you and have sex with you for the rest of your life, but you get a nice fat,but not life changing, chunk of cash (lets say about 10000 dollars/euro).
PS - I realise that if you can make any woman like you you could probably find some old rich sugarmommy to shower you with cash, but for the sake of my argument lets say that you can't use your abillities to make money.
Please be totally honest with yourself. Im pretty sure at least 90% of incels will choose the cash, unless they are already very rich or something. And if you choose the cash, think why are you really depressed about girls not liking you. Would really be that depressed if you lost 10000 dollars. Yes it would suck a lot but would you really be a cry baby about it?
And before you say "shut up sex haver normie, you dont understand", I am a fuly fledged 29 old virgin and no girl has ever shown interest in me too. I am kissless, sexless, hugless etc - the full package.

@HopeCopeRope please do the needful

And before you say "shut up sex haver normie, you dont understand", I am a fuly fledged 29 old virgin and no girl has ever shown interest in me too. I am kissless, sexless, hugless etc - the full package.
I was going to call you a retard but after reading this I'm just going to let you have your cope

I can't tell if you are joking, just in case you are serious, I will answer this seriously.

Men will regularly spend hundreds to thousands of dollars a month on sex, either with hookers or on betabuxxing. Men will spend tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands on surgeries to make themselves look even slightly better.

Meanwhile, Chad already has this so-called "magic ability" to make any girl want to have sex with him, completely for free. On top of that he gets to benefit from the halo effect. All of his endeavours have a much greater chance of success because people treat him better. Even if he does happen to fail, he can still fall back onto a modelling gig for income.

Trying to put a value on the ability to have sex on demand with any woman of your choosing is impossible, because such an ability would be priceless. It's something people would pay anything for, but there's nowhere to buy it. I would pay anything short of getting myself into debt slavery if it meant I could get that. Even if it cost an astronomical amount, it would at least mean that I had some hope of it happening, and would give me a goal to work towards.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, you went through all the effort of getting into this forum just you can make that 12 year old question shitpost? What a fucking manchild retard faggot
And before you say "shut up sex haver normie, you dont understand",
No one is ever going to assume a faggot that is so obsessed with incels is ever goingto be a ''sex haver normie''. You anti-incel faggots are all the same, a bunch of self hating virgin cucks with no balls.
I am a fuly fledged 29 old virgin and no girl has ever shown interest in me too. I am kissless, sexless, hugless etc - the full package.
Yeah you didn't have to clarify that in order for me to know it. Read above retard.

I can't tell if you are joking, just in case you are serious, I will answer this seriously.

Men will regularly spend hundreds to thousands of dollars a month on sex, either with hookers or on betabuxxing. Men will spend tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands on surgeries to make themselves look even slightly better.

Meanwhile, Chad already has this so-called "magic ability" to make any girl want to have sex with him, completely for free. On top of that he gets to benefit from the halo effect. All of his endeavours have a much greater chance of success because people treat him better. Even if he does happen to fail, he can still fall back onto a modelling gig for income.
I see 2 people are asking me if I'm joking. I don't understand why would I be joking?
Of course there are people who pay ridiculos money for all kinds of things. But Im talking in general. What percentige of men would pay so much money for hookers regularly? Probably 1% and Im probably being generous here
Let me get this straight, you went through all the effort of getting into this forum just you can make that 12 year old question shitpost? What a fucking manchild retard faggot

No one is ever going to assume a faggot that is so obsessed with incels is ever goingto be a ''sex haver normie''. You anti-incel faggots are all the same, a bunch of self hating virgin cucks with no balls.

Yeah you didn't have to clarify that in order for me to know it. Read above retard.
Lol cmon I just asked a simple question. How would I know that a similar question has been asked a decade ago?
And I'm not hating on anyone idk why you would think so. Maybe its the tone in which I wrote the OP? I did it to provoke interest not to hate or offend anyone

Last edited:
Kek option 1 easy.
10000 buxx won't even make a dent in my second mortgage.

Word of advice, though.
If you don't want to chill with brocels there's no point being here.

I have recently discovered this site and I notice some very depressing posts on here. Like more than everywhere else on the internet. I often see things like "oh no, no girl has ever liked me, pls pass me the rope". I realize this is a meme, but still the atmosphere on this site is very gloomy.
I have a hypothetical question for you. Lets say you could make a deal with the devil or whatever.
Option 1 - everything remains the same (you are still ugly and/or short) but you can always magically make every girl you want like you and have sex with you.
Option 2 - no girl will ever like you and have sex with you for the rest of your life, but you get a nice fat,but not life changing, chunk of cash (lets say about 10000 dollars/euro).
PS - I realise that if you can make any woman like you you could probably find some old rich sugarmommy to shower you with cash, but for the sake of my argument lets say that you can't use your abillities to make money.
Please be totally honest with yourself. Im pretty sure at least 90% of incels will choose the cash, unless they are already very rich or something. And if you choose the cash, think why are you really depressed about girls not liking you. Would really be that depressed if you lost 10000 dollars. Yes it would suck a lot but would you really be a cry baby about it?
Gues who is getting banned soon JFL

1 . Ofc , sleeping around , having her being My Bitch , FREE Meals and housing? Sure why Not
1 . Ofc , sleeping around , having her being My Bitch , FREE Meals and housing? Sure why Not

OP Sounds Like a Low IQ larping foid tbh

I would take a foid over 10k, 10k isn’t that much money

retarded post

You know its a low iq Female or troll given how she assumes any sane man in this world would chose option 2 over 1

I have already spent $5k on looking for a GF, this includes online dating and travel expenses.
If I could have a GF for $10k, I would pay immediately.

I have to say I am surprised with the ammount of people who have posted so far that will choose option 1. Ok then, if 10000 is not enough, can you please tell me for what amount of cash will you choose option 2 over option 1?

I have to say I am surprised with the ammount of people who have posted so far that will choose option 1. Ok then, if 10000 is not enough, can you please tell me for what amount of cash will you choose option 2 over option 1?
No material commodity can replace the sacrosanct and intrinsic value of romantic love, that’s why this forum exists dipshit

Anyone with a job can earn 10k in a few weeks

I have recently discovered this site
Congratulations and my condolences
and I notice some very depressing posts on here.
No shit GrAYcel
Like more than everywhere else on the internet. I often see things like "oh no, no girl has ever liked me, pls pass me the rope".
Not me. I'm not one of those users. I'm completely fine with my inklerdom, I just worry about being a failure in life, my loneliness, depression, not getting a job, not making any friends because of my Aspergers and just a complete all-round failure
I realize this is a meme, but still the atmosphere on this site is very gloomy.
It is what it is tbh. Not surprising because this forum attracts the lowest of the low when it comes to either looks or mindset (like me, extremely pessimist)
You're correct I would choose the 2nd option but you are extremely ignorant if you think getting a job or money is easy, not everyone lives in the west. Some of us live in shitholes and we don't have much opportunities and motivation. I'm trying my best to get my life back on track but honestly it's just so difficult.

I did it to provoke interest not to hate or offend anyone
People are irritated because it's an ignorant question that makes it clear you aren't black pilled. Others have already covered it: you can't put a number on how valuable being genetically superior really is.

Well, OPe didn't last very long.
Goodbye.

Nice discovery op

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

You can tell this is a 15 year old foid larping as "29 year old man" because they think 10k dollars is a life changing amount, when that's literally poverty money. Vs the power to fuck any girl you want.

mHM3DMk.gif

The price to never have sex ever would have to be something like $10 billion minimum. Jeff Bezos literally lost $40 billion because he wanted to fuck a Mexican single mother without anyone caring. If he was Chad he could have done it for free with zero backlash.

There is no price on being sexually desirable.

LMFAO there's not an amount of money that I'd choose over option 1. Option 1 is the goal of life, the endgame, the evolutionary purpose filled to maximum.

Why would anyone choose 10k dollars to be unattractive to girls? :feelstastyman:

10k is fucking joke, something like $10 billion may compensate it, but look at Bezos richest man alive and still got cucked because he is bald manlet, nothing can compensate for genetic inferiority

LMFAO there's not an amount of money that I'd choose over option 1
I mean what are we gonna do with all that money even if billions were offered? Buy yatchs? Cars? None of them trump tge ability to fuck any women you want

I mean what are we gonna do with all that money even if billions were offered? Buy yatchs? Cars? None of them trump tge ability to fuck any women you want
All of those exist mostly to increase SMV in the first place

Kek option 1 easy.
10000 buxx won't even make a dent in my second mortgage.

Word of advice, though.
If you don't want to chill with brocels there's no point being here.

I see 2 people are asking me if I'm joking. I don't understand why would I be joking?
Of course there are people who pay ridiculos money for all kinds of things. But Im talking in general. What percentige of men would pay so much money for hookers regularly? Probably 1% and Im probably being generous here

Lol cmon I just asked a simple question. How would I know that a similar question has been asked a decade ago?
And I'm not hating on anyone idk why you would think so. Maybe its the tone in which I wrote the OP? I did it to provoke interest not to hate or offend anyone

10k is nothing retard

id easily choose option 1

LMFAO there's not an amount of money that I'd choose over option 1. Option 1 is the goal of life, the endgame, the evolutionary purpose filled to maximum.

Why would anyone choose 10k dollars to be unattractive to girls? :feelstastyman:

Suspicious shitpost faggot

Tbh

10k is fucking joke, something like $10 billion may compensate it, but look at Bezos richest man alive and still got cucked because he is bald manlet, nothing can compensate for genetic inferiority
Down Syndrome IQ
Jeremy meeks Made THOUSANDS OF Dollars while he was in Prison, Foids from all over the fucking world put tousands of dollars and letters in his books, just from his mugshot alone, and then he married a fucking BILLIONAIRE wife,

I can't believe that you are this retarded to think Option 2 is better.

You are an utter faggot who should kill yourself. Shit, by your writing, you are probably a hole.

By this logic I should never ever complain about not getting anything because there is always something else I need more.

For example, if I need air that means I don't need anything else. Do you realize how retarded your logical pattern is?

See ur GrAY ass in ban appeals, fucko

Retard question lol