Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let me ascend with your sister brocel

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let me wife her up.

@Sneir do you have any siblings?

I'm not stopping you, you'd have to meet her very high standards first however and become Chad.

I’m a chad of uglieness.
Are you NT? She's not but you need to have no mental problems and have lots of normie friends and other girls wanting you on social media.

Are you NT? She's not but you need to have no mental problems and have lots of normie friends and other girls wanting you on social media.
”no mental problems” the bitch has autism.

Also social media is just brainwashing crap. I’d tell her to delete it.

”no mental problems” the bitch has autism.
She wants someone normal to take care of her autistic self and doesn't find autistic men attractive.
Also social media is just brainwashing crap. I’d tell her to delete it.
To her not having things like instagram and other popularity contest apps = loser trying to hide the fact they have little to no friends or they're unpopular.

She wants someone normal to take care of her autistic self and doesn't find autistic men attractive.
I’m not autistic and can take care of her
To her not having things like instagram and other popularity contest apps = loser trying to hide the fact they have little to no friends or they're unpopular.
You need to tell her you don’t need social media to be happy and the only reason she likes it is because she has options.

I’m not autistic and can take care of her

You need to tell her you don’t need social media to be happy and the only reason she likes it is because she has options.
But you're an incel so there must be something wrong with you, besides why would she choose you out of all the other options she has? Tinder is like fast food for even the most shy and messed up foids. The guys she's been with were all the types who lost their vplates at 14.

But you're an incel so there must be something wrong with you, besides why would she choose you out of all the other options she has? Tinder is like fast food for even the most shy and messed up foids.
That’s what i said mate. Also i’m incel cuz i got taken out of school and had no friends.

That’s what i said mate. Also i’m incel cuz i got taken out of school and had no friends.
Point is unless you're already knocking around with foids (aka attractive Chad) then she doesn't want to know, even her fatty friends are paired up with 8/10+ guys. It's brutal these days, she even makes fun of me for being a virgin.

Point is unless you're already knocking around with foids (aka attractive Chad) then she doesn't want to know, even her fatty friends are paired up with 8/10+ guys. It's brutal these days, she even makes fun of me for being a virgin.
You should put her 6 feet under :feelsokman: