Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let admit it, no one here is a real incel

You can find fat woman
First of all let me say I'm not fat and if I was a fat tallcel then yes you can call me a fake larper.

See . Women are disgusted by fat men all the time and body shame them unless they're rich. Why the hypocrisy?. Why can't I follow the same standards society has set against men and use them against women?. Both genders be it male and female can workout. Right?...

So if society and women both created standards for someone like me to deem me WORTHY of a relationship. Then it's only FAIR by society's logic to have those standards go both ways....UNLESS YOU'RE ARGUING THAT SOCIETY IS UNJUST AND UNEQUAL.

saying a fat woman deserves to have dates or that she gets to CHOOSE AND PICK or even CHASED AFTER even if she don't try to improve herself is completely hypocritical. why should I SUBSCRIBE to such unjust double standards? Why should I help it flourish?.

If you can go back in time. Will you start calling black people negros ?. Keep in mind you're in a time where such act is considered normal so there's no "injustice" here by society point of view. It's the norm to have double standards based on skin colour.

ugly woman
Even if I lowered my standards to the point I create a hole leading to the centre of the earth. Women still hold higher standards and demand above their looksmatch

Men have a prefence. Tall women. Short women. Etc But a man will ultimately pick what he can get. Unlike women who have requirements for everything. Looks. Height. Money. Status. Behaviour. Etc.

deformed woman even if you are white you can't be incel
First you said deformed women then went ahead and said mentally ill.

From any logical point of view. No man wants to have deformed children. And before any of you twitter faggits misquote me again like you did before . WE ARE NOT DEFORMED. we are ugly. Because we live in a world where the western image of beauty has become the dominant one. For instance , the fact you even have to suggest such a thing makes it clear how screwed over men like me are. A deformed woman has the chance to marry up while I can only look down and Boy if I EVEN DARE LOOKING STRAIGHT (not even up) ?!. Fuck you for even suggesting that you cunt ( we know you're a woman)

And I'm not even sure a MENTALLY ILL person can offer concession to be in a relationship. Why not just ask 7 years old children that are still not mentally developed while at it. But no. That's immoral and evil according to our world today. So... what? is it physical maturity? They reached pubirity ?

Did you know little girls in hot cliamtes areas like saudi Arabia hit pubirity between the age of 8 and 14 ?.

You refused to go to third world country to get a woman
You refused to date deformed woman who only have one eye or one legs
I LIVE in a third world shit hole sadly as you can tell by my awful grammar and spelling.

And no. I don't "refuse" to date someone that I haven't even met. You make it sound like these ppl fall out of the sky. Or they themselves don't have high standards. Or even want to be in a relationship.

Fakecel thread :banhammer:

You can find fat woman, ugly woman, deformed woman even if you are white you can't be incel, you can go to third world country
I've been rejected by a landwhale, for example. It's because I'm a 3/10. No foid's ever been interested in me.
So, I think it's wrong to say no one here is an incel.

@gymletethnicel

What if your a short ugly jew :reeeeee:
its true its over for many jews. I was talking to one trucel irl the other day. He was short, balding, had a face like a lizard, bad posture. WHen he said he was from israel I was not surprised.

Holy mother of bluepill, how the fuck aren't you banned yet?
Jannies said he didn’t du nuffin wrong with the rules when this thread is entirely :bluepill: trolling when I reported him.

Shut fuck up you fake bitch the ugly and fat women are pretty rare and also I gave up for talking to any whore again

You can find fat woman, ugly woman, deformed woman even if you are white you can't be incel, you can go to third world country

You can also be with white, just find one that have one eye, one legs or have some brain mental accident

Being real incel is rare, literally impossible if you are white.

You refused to very ugly woman
You refused to date fat woman
You refused to date mental illness woman

If you refused to do one of those thing above, you are not Incel. You just have standdard and rejected woman.
I admit I don't want an ugly woman if she's old or fat and decent looking id have to try and pass on my seed somehow
The world is huge Us cels should travel the world we should have plans to ascend and see what all the fuss is about. We shouldn't settle with the westrn women

Last edited:
If you refused to do one of those thing above, you are not Incel. You just have standdard and rejected woman.
You can't have too low standards to be honest, it will feed female entitlement, but again chad can take all and feed that entitlement.

For example, being morbidly obese is not an excuse, if you can exercise and eat less. Minimal attraction is a reasonable standard after all.

You can also be with white, just find one that have one eye, one legs or have some brain mental accident

Get banned.

Rofl. Short Fat ugly oompa loompas here in the bay area want tall white men only.

Not even joking. I'm talking 5'1 or 4'11 short dark oompa loompas wanting 5'9 or taller white men only.

I simply don't even register as an ugly 5'6 ricecel with aspergers. As in not even morbidly obese foids want me. Usually they go for black or hispanic men.

Jannies said he didn’t du nuffin wrong with the rules when this thread is entirely :bluepill: trolling when I reported him.

Which message is bluepilled? You incel just don't want to aceept the fact that you don't want to lower your standdard

You are the one who are bluepilled tbh

You incel just don't want to aceept the fact that you don't want to lower your standdard
yeah i've already heard this bluepilled nonsense. stfu beta chink cuck, i literally tried asking out my looksmatches with fucked up teeth and mental issues and still got rejected but you telling me to go lower :feelskek:

[UWSL][UWSL]I don't want to play by the rules of hypergamy, I want my girlfriend to be equal[/UWSL][/UWSL]

There should be one rule on Incels which I would go ahead and support. Because along with crap quality thinking, and erroneous blackpills and more sophisticated types of bullshit which are hard enough to debunk, we can never actually have a earnest discourse if there are people who don't know the English language well enough to even speak/write.

We need a "If you don't know how to command the English language to a certian degree then GTFO" rule....

Speak for yourself stupid bitch jfl I tried going for all women even very low tier

You miss the fact even ugly disgusting sub human women can reject incels.

Yeah JBW is powerful. Their best bet is to find an attractive ethnic woman. Which they can easily do.

But for ethnics, nah. Not feasible. I think ethnics are the true incels.

"The fact that your most basic human need to unfufilled where you live doesn't mean you're incel because you can upend your entire life to sleep with a overweight disabled women in a third world country"

5'3

2" penis

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR MEEEEEE

What a retarded thread, im glad he is banned.