Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Less sex and hypergamy are just a symptom

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And it happened before in history - Greek Culture, Roman Empire, nowadays - Western Civilization.
First a bunch of based conservative betas start everything - the civ grows, the technology and art advances, and then boom - it all goes down.
Why? Cause foids show their true nature, betas get discouraged and extinct and civ goes to a more balanced chad-harem + cucks-simps state.
Take Greece or Italy - both are mediocre shitholes, only surviving on tourism that those betas who are dead for thousands of years built:lul: (Colliseum, Parthenon) so basically an ancient beta provided for a chad-cock carousel thousands of years later:lul:. And those who they considered barbarians (Germans, French, English) were at the top of the world in 20th century.
But now it is over

High IQ. Have you thought about what change in society consistently causes the woman to break loose?

Have you thought about what change in society consistently causes the woman to break loose?
hard to tell exactly, i`d say it is both that the betas get too busy with their copes and that the level of social security built by betas gets so high, that a foid need not worry about shelter, not getting raped and food - and then everything just snowballs
and that too, yes, aka parents who are too kind and let their kids rebel too much (hippies were degenerates tbh, despite producing some good music)

High IQ. Have you thought about what change in society consistently causes the woman to break loose?
Usually equalling women's rights is a way to increase a nation's GDP and distracting the excess of men (via technological/medical improvement) from governmental uprisings.

hard to tell exactly, i`d say it is both that the betas get too busy with their copes and that the level of social security built by betas gets so high, that a foid need not worry about shelter, not getting raped and food - and then everything just snowballs
Usually equalling women's rights is a way to increase a nation's GDP and distracting the excess of men (via technological/medical improvement) from governmental uprisings.
I feel very similar to what you guys say. Personally, I see the root cause of evil to be decadence. You see, it is this decadence which automated household chores rending women bored. It is this decadence which made men weak and compliant, as the necessities for survival were ensured anyhow. It is this decadence which has made us prioritise feelings over reality, causing among many things the decay of our moral framework, and its replacement by the globalist "anything goes" mentality. It is this decadence that has made us afraid of suffering and death, which is why we're so freaked out about a flu pandemic.

The industrial revolution truly has been a disaster for mankind.

I'd say that when an empire rises and develops they start focusing on women's rights for some reason (likely in an attempt to impress them or out of pity), these foids then mate w the most violent, low IQ, low inhib criminals because in their eyes a man's SMV is dictated by how many times he has been locked in prison, and crap on the very nerds who gave them all these rights which causes the whole nation to become a thugmaxxed hellhole and that's where things go down.

Average IQ is declining in the west already because of foids (look up reverse Flynn effect)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back