Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Leslie Jones, cannot get enough of Tyrones dick, her male counterpart is BlackCel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She loves Tyrone. He is an asshole, a jerk, but he gives her good dick.

Her male counterpart would be a a BlackCel. But since she is a woman, she isn't. In fact, I'd imagine she'd reject most of us here on incels.is.

ghostbusters.jpg

Getting an erection in the presence of this butter golem would an accomplishment in of it self, let alone going through with the act of having sex with her.

she'd reject most of us
Optimism is nice, but in fact, she'd reject all of us.
Which is okay, 'cause nobody deserves having to win over that used onahole with Stockholm Syndrome.

Getting an erection in the presence of this butter golem would an accomplishment in of it self, let alone going through with the act of having sex with her.

She can get laid anytime she wants, and she does.

Ok, at the end of the day she look still looks like her face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a sledgehammer.

Expeditions into Afghanistan and Africa proved that men will fuck goats and cows and horses, given enough time without women. Cope.

better t level than me.

Niggas will fuck anything

She looks manlier than I do. What the hell?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN