Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbians are useless

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★
Lesbians are literally the most useless creatures to exist. The more lesbians there is, the harder it is to find someone to fuck. It really pisses me off that the lesbians I knew from highschool are getting so much pussy meanwhile I can't get any pussy at all. Since foids are only good for sex, what are lesbians good for?

I know a fat dyke irl and she paid me to take down her Christmas lights in MAY.

are lesbians stacy only?

are lesbians stacy only?
Deepest question a GrAY has asked in a long time.

I think so, but on the other hand I think that lesbians are simply GIGACHAD only, like only 1% of Chads only or prefer to lick pussy and being licked like filthy dogs.

The root of all evils is the clitoris.

I know a fat dyke irl and she paid me to take down her Christmas lights in MAY.
The only way I'd do that if the dyke let's me straighten her in exchange.

Most aren't even hot either. They look like burly masculine ogres

Lesbians are literally the most useless creatures to exist. The more lesbians there is, the harder it is to find someone to fuck. It really pisses me off that the lesbians I knew from highschool are getting so much pussy meanwhile I can't get any pussy at all. Since foids are only good for sex, what are lesbians good for?
Exterminate them! (In a video game)
world louis GIF

Most aren't even hot either. They look like burly masculine ogres
Still they are pathetic

the LGBT generally are parasitic and useless

All foids are lesbians. Well, bichadsexual if you may.

agreed

also all foids are lesbian

*Until Chad comes along
nah

even if chad comes along, they're still attracted to other foids

like even if a guy is attracted to both foids and moids, he's still a faggot

nah

even if chad comes along, they're still attracted to other foids

like even if a guy is attracted to both foids and moids, he's still a faggot
Interesting. Some foids do seem to have bisexual tendencies

Interesting. Some foids do seem to have bisexual tendencies
Some? You mean most. Women are bisexual as fuck and it's increasingly evident. This includes "sttaight" women and "lesbians", many of which occasionally fuck men and some even end up in relationships with them and foregoing the lesbian label.

Women's do not have a fixed sexual orientation like most men.

Last edited:
Some? You mean most. Women are bisexual as fuck and it's increasingly evident. This includes "sttaight" women and "lesbians", many of which occasionally fuck men and some even end up in relationships with them and foregoing the lesbian label.

Women's do not have a fixed sexual orientation like most men.
True. I’ve noticed this as well

They are useless wastes of air

fucking cunts stupid lesbian need to be raped a few times by a short cel like me who’s 5’4 I want a three some with 2 hot “lesbian” who are really Chad only anyway

Oh and those dyke cunts can reproduce and pass on their dyke genes because they cant just get a sperm donor and go through ivf

That shit should be banned.

A lesbian helped me the last time my car was having problems.