Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lesbian says the truth about women.

N

NeoRedPill

Recruit
★★
51D9081A 6920 4149 9E8E 105F239F62BF
77DF44F1 43CD 4BC2 9903 6E66F297190D

This is a new theory, 2018 shit, like cutting edge shit.

And yes I do think this has merit, that youtuber Hell By Dashboard or something talks about this, it kind of even is disputing FACEandLMS classic redpill/incel theory.

Study modern young women, it really does appear that they are more interested in themselves, and other women, than Chad even.

brutal 80/20 pill at the end. also this would explain why pretty boy is a popular phenotype.

Shall we start with the purge of womyn this year?

Lesbian Here Just a reminder we are taking over...
tenor.gif

this is becoming more true every year.

Im expecting more incels to seek retribution as the years pass.

Hahaha i want this to happen i want majority of men togo sexless so natural RETRIBUTION will happen..

She hasn't been fucked by chad probably

This is the direction where it's going, but eventually the disadvantaged men will rise up. Women will never rule men. They're weak and men could enslave them with the snap of a finger.

Lesbians are based af. They have no reason to lie and make up field reports. I would pay attention to what she says.
This is a new theory, 2018 shit, like cutting edge shit.

And yes I do think this has merit, that youtuber Hell By Dashboard or something talks about this, it kind of even is disputing FACEandLMS classic redpill/incel theory.

Study modern young women, it really does appear that they are more interested in themselves, and other women, than Chad even.
Indeed. This is groundbreaking. The next pill. The colorless pill??

Remember that 10-20% of the women on Tinder are also swiping girls. You're not only competing with Chad and being rejected by Stacey, you're competing with Stacey as well.

This is the direction where it's going, but eventually the disadvantaged men will rise up. Women will never rule men. They're weak and men could enslave them with the snap of a finger.

Physical strength is meaningless in a civilised society. It's a negative, if anything. You're held more accountable because of it. The next western totalitarian state will be a feminist one.

First of all, this is a desperate attempt by a lesbian to get attention, since nobody ever gave a shit about dykes. Mostly because they are ugly, but also cause they're boring. "

Second, "Lesbian sex lasts for hours" . Exactly another reason why you're boring.

Third, women without make up look like retarded, underdeveloped incel men. There's nothing beautiful about most women and a man quickly realizes it after 1 (one) fap.

Fourth, how can a lesbian say women aren't attracted to men? How would she know?

Fifth, dykes are statistically the most degenerate of all and they have the highest percentage of violence in their relationships.

Ignore that cunt and go on with your lives.

Coping bitch. Some man hurt her, she realized she got ugly or was perverted. Lesbians probably don't even really exist, srs.

Most lesbians (vocels) are simply ugly women with very high standards for men, and because those top tier males dont want to date them, they date women out of spite and bitterness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

Remember, women are only sexually attracted to a VERY, VERRRY small percentage of men. So much so they'd rather have sex with other women and animals than date a below average man:

Heterosexual women, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found, were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into the ocean than they were by the control footage: long pans of the snowcapped Himalayas.

What was surprising, however, was that women were aroused by almost everything else, particularly naked women. When straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, on the other hand, their blood flow increased significantly. They were also turned on by videos of women masturbating and graphic videos of bonobo chimps mating

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder that all females are lesbians until an attractive man walks in
"Lesbianism" is not even real lmao, girls will just fuck eachother if there is no chad nearby

It’s written by a incel, lol I know how incel write vs normies.

And even if you were right, women go fuckin crazy for chad. No lesbian will feel the same love that chad gets

At least the guy in the comment is blackpilled

Most women are bissexual. I've been cucked by another female before. That's why I support islam despite of being an atheist.

Lesbians are filthy sodomites who were put to death in previous generations

A new powerful generation of weapons couldd change that.
Today weak people dont have to rely on their fists.

Look at elliot rodger

I think we should all try to turn gay

Soon it'll be 100/0

If I learned anything, a post starting with "x here" is a larp.

JFL at dykes. Always ugly as fuck, bullish and look like men.

Women want to share chad with other high value women, they don't want to fuck those women and ignore chad. They might go for another woman instead of a beta, but we basically know that already.

Half of what she says is actually true. Women are attracted to men based on their ovulation cycle, so fertile women are more likely to be attracted to masculine men. When women are ovulating, they want masculinity, but they become attracted to other girls when they stop ovulating. This might obviously have a strong evolutionary purpose, which is to ensure that the children survive.

It can certainly appear that all women have turned into lesbians, however, since birth control causes women to stop ovulating and become attracted to feminine men. But usually they return back to normal after they stop using the pill. My sister even reported to me that she felt attracted to girls while on the pill, but then started appreciating men again when she stopped using it. She went from liking girls and prettyboy anime characters, to masculine anime characters.

So yeah, more women are becoming attracted to women. But it's only because of GAY WATER CHEMICALS that they're putting in their bodies.

Most lesbians who are lesbians naturally instead of lesbians from using birth control are very infertile and lack femininity. Autistic women (extreme male brain theory) tend to be lesbians as well, and have the same brain structure as men. Gay men who like a big strong daddy to dominate them also have a brain strikingly the same as a straight woman, too.