Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lesbian looking Incel on Take Me Out.

Lol he is featured on Invisibles videos.

Wide hips, narrow shoulders, androgynous face, lacks sexual dimorphism

It's over

kek

Attachments

• 2018-03-19-07-24-45.png
    2018-03-19-07-24-45.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 136
Kek, I don't even know why he got his hopes up, those earrings aren't helping either.

Ratty face, the body of a chubby prepubescent boy, the dress sense of a child, shorter than the host. So many things are wrong with this guy.

Nope, just face. None of that other stuff would matter if he had good face.

Holy fuck just look at that ultra low-T body shape: hips wider than shoulders, like an inverted v taper. It’s over for him.

Saw this on invisible's videos.

Eh. Its well documented that height matters and that women dont like chubby guys.
He isn't chubby. He just has some belly fat and a weird, low T body shape. If you stuck a good face atop of it it would all get halo'd.

Lol at him giving the finger. He's just showing off how hurt he is. I'm sure after the show or before ad break the women are having a laugh or are talking shit about him. It would've been better, if he walked off not caring about those rejections.

Holy fuck just look at that ultra low-T body shape: hips wider than shoulders, like an inverted v taper. It’s over for him.
My thoughts exactly.

Even if he had a good face, the body still fucks it up a bit.

I almost look like him, it's over.

JuST bE Nt BrO

I saw this clip in one of @FACEandLMS's videos.

Why would any man go on this show? :feelsrope:

Poor guy. Rejection really hurts. I can even feel the pain and social anxiety imagine myself in the show. I'd pay to not stay there.

NOT OVER for him. He could land a closeted lesbian. I am serious.

I look better than this guy but still have the same dating life as him

No dude. You twice injected random comments that contributed nothing in a very autistic way.
Are you retarded? The video is spoken in Dutch. How is that unrelated to the video?

Why would any man go on this show? :feelsrope:

If they already know they’re chad. Still it’s hilarious to imagine a show like this existing with the sexes reversed - would simply never happen.

His face isn't that bad.. but his body man... I feel really bad for him.