Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbian gave me her number once.

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I remember asking this latina chick that worked at a cash checking place for her number. She used to see me a lot because my manager would make me break bills for his store. She told me she was a lesbian and even showed me her gf on her phone, but she gave me her # without hesitation. We texted like 2 or 3 times about nothing and then we just stopped. I don't know the purpose of this thread, but meh.

She was probably ovulating. I've seen girls come on to guys really strongly and then forget about them. They're more horny at certain times of their cycle.

She was probably ovulating. I've seen girls come on to guys really strongly and then forget about them. They're more horny at certain times of their cycle.

Possibly. She seemed like a genuinely nice girl, tbh. I haven't met many of those.

lesbians don't exist. I agree with the ovulating comment but only if you aren't a subhuman. no ovulating female would ever come onto a subhuman

Ethnic chicks seem to like you

lesbians don't exist. I agree with the ovulating comment but only if you aren't a subhuman. no ovulating female would ever come onto a subhuman

She didn't come on to me. She was always just platonically friendly. I asked her for her # and she gave it, but I never initiated anything with her.

Maybe I could've gotten her and her gf to blow me, who the fuck knows. Or maybe she saw me as nonthreatening because she thought I was unattractive, which is what I'm leaning toward.

I bet she only told you she's a lesbian because you're subhuman

The fucks the point of this thread? Jesus some people are so desperate to brag.

I bet she only told you she's a lesbian because you're subhuman

She was a legit lesbian. She showed me her kissing her butch-looking gf on her phone.

Though I understand your view, too.

The fucks the point of this thread? Jesus some people are so desperate to brag.

Dude, I'm not bragging. She had no attraction toward me and was a legit dyke, lol. She was like a 5/10, too.

should have asked for a threesome with her gf

Who let the fakecel in? Jk jk.
I suppose congrats bro.at least it is something.

It's because you are not a sexual being in her mind. But, I'm sure you already know that.

I actually have considered doing the same as a last resort.

LL can bring me over 6ft but it’s more what peptides do for my frame that’ll be the decider.
Meh height is REALLY overrated. Do some face surgeries better imo. I did nose,lips and some facial corrections and imo.it is much better than height.
In.clubs I see a lot of semi short guys have no probs getting females. I am 181 cm for reference.

Btw if you dont have gender issues jfl at being a trap as last resort. It is not a joke.

Getting numbers isn't that hard actually. Just be their friendzoned loser and listen to their whining about her boyfriends. Getting a femoid's real number means NOTHING. I've got plenty of them but still a virgin with no gf.

Getting numbers isn't that hard actually. Just be their friendzoned loser and listen to their whining about her boyfriends. Getting a femoid's real number means NOTHING. I've got plenty of them but still a virgin with no gf.
Yeah numbers dont really mean much nowadays.

They're more horny at certain times of their cycle.
fact. can confirm from my female friend. once a month she blows me up to talk about chad not being there and how it's unbearable. i'm her "girlfriend" essentially.

I wish I had a girl to text regularly, fuck I'm lonely

I wish I had a girl to text regularly, fuck I'm lonely

Just to be clear, I have no one to text. This happened years ago, and we only texted like twice.