Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian foids commit murder-suicide of their all-black adopted children

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
★★

Happened upon this article today. You cannot make this shit up. These two lesbians adopted a bunch of black kids (either to virtue signal or for weird sexual stuff, probably both), and then "mysteriously" decided to drive themselves and their kids off a cliff one day, killing all of them.

I just love how desperate the writer of the article is to make this sound like some unforeseeable tragedy and how much emphasis they put on the kids being black and them having two moms, and how they have to emphasis how "normal" and "happy" this "family" was.

EDIT: There were some other explanations I put here for what happened but I think incelerated's explanation makes the most sense so I'm just gonna write it here, as it's the most logical one considering what how insane these women clearly were:

"C. Lesbian foids adopt black kids to fuck them and virtue signal, but because they are people with an untreated severe mental illness they one day decide to kill themselves and the kids for no reason."

Liberals see this unnatural bullshit and are so shocked and consider it a tragedy, but when a father just tells his own kid how to not be a faggot then it's a heinous crime...

Last edited:

Happened upon this article today. You cannot make this shit up. These two lesbians adopted a bunch of black kids (either to virtue signal or for weird sexual stuff, probably both), and then "mysteriously" decided to drive themselves and their kids off a cliff one day, killing all of them.

I just love how desperate the writer of the article is to make this sound like some unforeseeable tragedy and how much emphasis they put on the kids being black and them having two moms, and how they have to emphasis how "normal" and "happy" this "family" was.

I'm just gonna toss the two possible explanations for what went down here:

A. Lesbian foids adopt all black children to virtue signal, nigger kids give them so much trouble that they lose it and decide to end it all.

B. Lesbian foids adopt black kids to fuck them and virtue signal, realize how disgusting this is eventually, and decide to put an end to it.

Liberals see this unnatural bullshit and are so shocked...
based they saved six white lives

Sad story. One of their sons was part of a viral photo of him hugging a police officer during a racially tense protest.

Sad story. One of their sons was part of a viral photo of him hugging a police officer during a racially tense protest.
Nothing sad about it. It just shows the self-destructive nature of the left, and it's hilarious how hard they try to keep you from noticing. And that photo was during a blm riot. It's all faggot shit.

Six white lives saved.

C. Lesbian foids adopt black kids to fuck them and virtue signal, but because they are people with an untreated severe mental illness they one day decide to kill themselves and the kids for no reason.

The only tragic part I see is that they didn't offed themselves with more of them.

C. Lesbian foids adopt black kids to fuck them and virtue signal, but because they are people with an untreated severe mental illness they one day decide to kill themselves and the kids for no reason.
Yeah that's a likely possibility too

I guess the meaning is that those kids would've killed white people?
Very likely. I guess I should say eight, but faggots are spiritually Judaic so they don’t count

They would've groomed their kid into a troon like Charlize Theron did either way

EDIT: There were some other explanations I put here for what happened but I think incelerated's explanation makes the most sense so I'm just gonna write it here, as it's the most logical one considering what how insane these women clearly were:

"C. Lesbian foids adopt black kids to fuck them and virtue signal, but because they are people with an untreated severe mental illness they one day decide to kill themselves and the kids for no reason."

Liberals see this unnatural bullshit and are so shocked and consider it a tragedy, but when a father just tells his own kid how to not be a faggot then it's a heinous crime...
We are letting mentally ill people adopt children?

Crazy.

Nothing sad about it. It just shows the self-destructive nature of the left, and it's hilarious how hard they try to keep you from noticing. And that photo was during a blm riot. It's all faggot shit.
Also reading articles on this, the media rarely or never uses language such as “murder”. It’s like they are trying to protect the lesbians.

Dykes should be banned from adopting. They are awful & have the highest domestic violence rates so what’s going to stop them from abusing children?

Dykes should be banned from adopting. They are awful & have the highest domestic violence rates so what’s going to stop them from abusing children?
@BlueCore, dykes are inhumane.

Let the demographic with the highest domestic abuse rates adopt all these innocent kids

What could go wrong

Totally normal family! Two lez Chad only foids and interracial adoption! Nothing weird to see here. Kek.

LGBT people are inherently unstable, they shouldn’t be allowed to be alone with children, let alone adopt them