Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian femoid cums while being raped by chad.

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
Foids cum like 78% of the time during a rape proof consent sex is crap

Foids enjoying rape, despite whining about it

Common foid L

Lesbians don't exist lol, this ain't news to me

One of them even says the only time she actually reached orgasm was during rape. They only chase men providing them what they want for a reason apparently. Meanwhile, if you just want someone to share your life and cuddle once in a while, you're a pathetic weirdo loser. Foid psychology is quite a hell hole.

Foids cum like 78% of the time during a rape proof consent sex is crap
42154 1

a foidz ideal world which is somewhat reality now is betabuxxer cucks who support the lives of sex havers :feelsautistic:
Grape or not as long as its chad and not our star of inkwells they will enjoy it

Meanwhile if a male gets raped and cums, he has to pay 18 years of child support or end up in prison.

This is how a female body reacts to being fucked by an alpha male

Foids are more pro rape than we could ever be

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/15m11f6/i_18f_had_many_orgasms_during_my_rape_and_i_hate/

"What’s worse? I have had multiple partners since then, and finally have settled down in a relationship with a boyfriend who loves me very much. Our sex life is great but the orgasms I experience with him doesn’t compare to what I felt that night. And I hate myself for it. "

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Poor dude probably always criticized by this whore for not giving her that orgasm feeling she felt

Lesbians=chad only

Average degenerate whore

Poor dude probably always criticized by this whore for not giving her that orgasm feeling she felt
I feel like it would be easy to recreate you would just rape her but she is your GF so it would be ok (unless she is a bitch)
But he is probably some soy that asks for consent way too much due to her previous rape and it completely turns her off.

I feel like it would be easy to recreate you would just rape her but she is your GF so it would be ok (unless she is a bitch)
But he is probably some soy that asks for consent way too much due to her previous rape and it completely turns her off.
problem with satisfying a female is that male can only have 1 orgasm after which the refractory period begins and you erection goes away for some time, while females can have multiple orgasm during one sex act. That's why most foids try to find some dude with big shlong and insane physical endurance during sex.

problem with satisfying a female is that male can only have 1 orgasm after which the refractory period begins and you erection goes away for some time, while females can have multiple orgasm during one sex act. That's why most foids try to find some dude with big shlong and insane physical endurance during sex.
yeah since I am a virgin idk the logistics of that, could just delay cumming or use fingers or something honestly I don't know.

yeah since I am a virgin idk the logistics of that, could just delay cumming or use fingers or something honestly I don't know.
i think foids are so messed up that only around 10% of males will be able to satisfy them, they will always look for better options no matter how good it is already

i think foids are so messed up that only around 10% of males will be able to satisfy them, they will always look for better options no matter how good it is already
idk never actually seen that statistic but its believable probably related to all the hoeflation these days they probably feel they could do better than what they have already and they just chase chad.

It's the whole reason BDSM even exists. Pinning foids down, and using vibration machines, slapping, pinching, electric shocks, forced orgasms. It's all basically re-enacting "rape" (aka rough sex), and probably all foids enjoy it even if they won't admit it. Rape doesn't exist, it's just foids trying to pretend they don't like rough sex.

Lesbians don't exist. Only foids who couldn't attract Chad

over for civilizedcels

foids that go on and on about "rape" just secretly wish it could happen to them by a chad

Screenshot 20231003 131804 Chrome

:feelsseriously: She hated it so much, she tried to experience it again. And again. And again...
Screenshot 20231003 131838 Chrome

Imagine adoring your sweetie pie, buying her gifts, taking her out, making love gently...and some douchebag swoops in, treats her like shit, and takes the prize.
Screenshot 20231003 131910 Chrome

Yeah..."almost".
Screenshot 20231003 131941 Chrome

:feelswhat: LGBTQWTFIA

Almost feel bad for these toilets. They can't help it. They were built to be used.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003_131941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231003_131941_Chrome.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 11

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/15m11f6/i_18f_had_many_orgasms_during_my_rape_and_i_hate/

"What’s worse? I have had multiple partners since then, and finally have settled down in a relationship with a boyfriend who loves me very much. Our sex life is great but the orgasms I experience with him doesn’t compare to what I felt that night. And I hate myself for it. "

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is such a suifuel im starting to believe u cant satisfy a non virgin anymore

never heard that woman can rape a woman