Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LENGTHCEL IS NOT VOLCEL

TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
I’m 6’4, have been rejected my whole motherfucking life, but somehow have to put up with dumb shit like ‘if ur tall u are a fckn volcel bro’, on a forum for VIRGINS. Just because you are a 5’0 manlet subhuman doesn’t mean that THIS is the only way to qualify as a fucking incel.

If your face is fucked YOU ARE FUCKED.

Also, tall starts at 6'3. I'm 6 feet and I can classify as a manlet. I get mogged by foids at least once a week and frequently by men. They're usually western European, but if there's one foid heightmogging you in this world, it's over. At least you're legit tall, so embrace it.

At least you don’t feel like a 13 year old boy.

Still you get way more respect now that you are tall even if you don't slay.

Also, tall starts at 6'3. I'm 6 feet and I can classify as a manlet. I get mogged by foids at least once a week and frequently by men. They're usually western European, but if there's one foid heightmogging you in this world, it's over. At least you're legit tall, so embrace it.

This. 6'1 should be the manlet cut off. I'm 5'11 and supposedly "above average" and from what I can tell, around half of the men I encounter (17-25) are taller than me. I'm only taller than around 30% of them.

Still you get way more respect now that you are tall even if you don't slay.

Also this. The majority of the male population will not try to fuck with you, especially if you gymcel. I would much rather be 6'4 with a 2/10 face than 5'4 with a 9/10 face. I swear this isn't aimed at anyone btw..

Cope, your face is the issue.

If you are 6'4 and White(?) why the fuck are you even here? Go play the roidmaxed game.

Tall is 6'0 and taller In the US

Also this. The majority of the male population will not try to fuck with you, especially if you gymcel. I would much rather be 6'4 with a 2/10 face than 5'4 with a 9/10 face. I swear this isn't aimed at anyone btw..
cough* except i dont have a 9/10 face

I’m 6’4, have been rejected my whole motherfucking life, but somehow have to put up with dumb shit like ‘if ur tall u are a fckn volcel bro’, on a forum for VIRGINS. Just because you are a 5’0 manlet subhuman doesn’t mean that THIS is the only way to qualify as a fucking incel.

If your face is fucked YOU ARE FUCKED.
You still have to admit that being a 6'4 tall incel is better than being a 5'0 short incel. At least you get respected by both men and women.
Most girls really have a fetish for tall guys, so your face must be really fucked up or you must have gigaautism to be a truecel.

height doesnt count nearly as much as face.

I’m 6’4, a dumb shit fckn volcel bro]
Tall = Volcel.

I'd rather be an ugly tall ogre than look like a kid

there are no such thing as volcels