Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lego Terrorist set

Gonna order this squad car and some US troops too and play war games with legos

Kek, cool. I think I could make lego terrorists with the pieces I already have though.

Kek, cool. I think I could make lego terrorists with the pieces I already have though.
DO IT and POST IT, IM EAGER TO SEE MAN, IM GONNA BOLSTER MY MILITARY COLLECTION! :feelsaww:

ummmm............. u forgot to lable this as "soy"

Holy shit nigga! 100PCS

That's kinda cool actually

Check this out! US ARMY HUMMER!

Check this out! US ARMY HUMMER!
Ahhhh you lost me again

DO IT and POST IT, IM EAGER TO SEE MAN, IM GONNA BOLSTER MY MILITARY COLLECTION! :feelsaww:
I probably need more brown people but here are some terrorists in a bathroom.
20231029 235715

based legocel, its a nice cope, found my old toy collection and ive been playing like a literal manchild with it and those old plastic toy soldiers :feelsaww:

Based AF where you buy em?
The black masked heads and gas mask were in a swat set from amazon, the green suits are from aliexpress, and the tan ones I think are from a lego star wars set and so is the brown guy's head. His hat is from an adventure time character.

The black masked heads and gas mask were in a swat set from amazon, the green suits are from aliexpress, and the tan ones I think are from a lego star wars set and so is the brown guy's head. His hat is from an adventure time character.
Mace Windu?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back